This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Summer Vibes Results

Topic » Summer Vibes Results

1258 days 7 hours ago
crazybone5000
Hey everyone, and welcome to the fourth round of results for season two of Music Taste! Over the last 24 hours all 12 of you have submitted your entry, and the judges have carefully ranked them from their favourite to their least favourite.

The song with the highest average ranking will earn the contestant who submitted it immunity for the next round. Whilst the song with the lowest average will cost someone their spot in the game.

For this round, we, the judges, asked our final 12 to submit a song that emanated summer vibes! Whether that be a summery tune, or a party anthem, the song just had to make you think 'summer' immediately.

J4ckWilko is immune after winning the last round, but everyone else is fair game.

Without further ado, the results...

1st: ahea7561 - Adore You by Harry Styles [1.3]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd: Chels052_ - The Nights by Avicii [3.6]
3rd: stuartlittle16 - California Gurls by Katy Perry [3.6]
4th: Hong - Summer of '69 by Bryan Adams [4]
5th: tbrown_47 - If It's Lovin That You Want by Rihanna [5.3]
6th: ilovetosing - My Kind by Hilary Duff [6]
7th: mysterygame2 - The Boys of Summer by The Ataris [6.6]
8th: Saginator18 - Ride by chloe mk [7.6]
9th: LeXXXy - Douha by Disclosure ft. Fatoumata Diawara [9]
10th: Jameslu - Feels Good by Cheat Codes ft. Fetty Wap and CBVZ [9.6]
11th: J4ckWilko - House Every Weekend by David Zowie [10] [IMMUNE]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12th: EvictionFreak - Rain Over Me by Pitbull ft. Marc Anthony [11]

Which means congratulations Nolan! You are this round's winner, therefore earning yourself immunity from the next elimination. Well done!

However, we unfortunately do have to lose someone, and I'm afraid, Oliver, that person is you. This song, whilst matching the theme of summer with it's party anthem sound, was pretty repetitive, and the vocals of Marc Anthony weren't strong enough to carry you through.

Thankyou for playing though, we really appreciate it <3

So, last season's winner and runner-up leave back-to-back, the competition is really heating up!

Final eleven, stand by for your instructions for round five!
1258 days 6 hours ago
ilovetosing
Wow. :O

I actually didn't expect this result.

Gl to everyone that is still in the game.
1258 days 6 hours ago
EvictionFreak
BOOOOOOOOOOO
1258 days 3 hours ago
Chels052_
So close. !
1258 days 1 hour ago
tbrown_47
https://media1.giphy.com/media/tmK8yOGJa9myQ/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4725de1g1n6mqdlhfnp5536cixse1vgn5c6ap9n7go&rid=giphy.gif

open group

MUSIC TASTE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!