This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Covers Results

Topic » Covers Results

1262 days 10 hours ago
crazybone5000
Hello everyone, and welcome to the third round of results for season two of Music Taste! Over the past 48 hours you all have submitted your song entries, and myself, Zach and Braden have all carefully assessed them and duly ranked them from our favourite to our least favourite.

The contestant with the highest average ranking will receive immunity for the next round, whilst the Tengager with the lowest average will be eliminated from the competition.

For this round you were all tasked with submitting a cover of a song, and unfortunately for one of you this is where your journey will end.

Remember, Chels051_ has immunity, the rest of you are fair game. Following this we will be down to our final twelve.

So without further ado, let's get to the results!

1st: J4ckWilko - Secret Love Song by Morissette Amon
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd: stuartlittle16 - One Sweet Day by Khel, Bugoy, and Daryl Ong
3rd: LeXXXy - Hallelujah by Pentatonix
4th: Saginator18 - Magnolia by Odette
5th: EvictionFreak - When You Say Nothing by Music Travel Love
6th: mysterygame2 - Hurt by Johnny Cash
7th: tbrown_47 - Don't Let Go (Love) by Bastille
8th: ahea7561 - How Will I Know by Sam Smith
9th: ilovetosing - Gone With the Wind by Eve Ai
10th: Hong - Feeling Good by Michael Buble
11th: Chels052_ - Your Song by Lady Gaga [IMMUNE]
12th: Jameslu - Never Enough by Boyce Avenue
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13th: Mrkk - Dark Horse by Our Last Night

Therefore, congratulations Jack! For the second time this season you have earned immunity! We really loved this rendition of Secret Love Song, the vocals were amazing and it really stood out.

However, with regret we have to say goodbye to Mark. Mark, the winner of season one, unfortunately you won't be able to replicate it this season! This cover really was not a hit with the judges, we found it to be trying too hard, and the change from aphrodite to cupid did not sit right with a couple of us either.

Thankyou for participating, you will always be an icon for winning the first season <3

For the remaining 12, the next theme will be posted in due course.

Thankyou for tuning in.
1262 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Ahh second time. Then looks at James when I told them to use Boyce
1262 days 9 hours ago
tbrown_47
Is this frooks? The king of 7th place is back haha
1262 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
But seriously guys thanks so much. I knew morisette would be high but didn’t know how high
1261 days 23 hours ago
Mrkk
tbh i know i would have lost, but i will always have a place in the hall of fame!

good luck to the 12 of you and now im wondering who i will give my winner crown to? who knows?

bye!
1261 days 23 hours ago
LeXXXy
Mama's creeping up the leaderboard

Feels appropriate x
1261 days 17 hours ago
ilovetosing
At least I'm finally out of double digits placement lol.

open group

MUSIC TASTE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!