This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Signature Results

Topic » Signature Results

1282 days 20 hours ago
crazybone5000
Hey everyone, over the last 36 hours you have submitted your entries and me, Braden, Zach and Yawn have all carefully listened and ranked the sixteen songs from our favourite to our least favourite.

And now, we are ready to reveal the first round of results. The rankings have been determined by an average of the four rankings of the judges.

The person with the highest average placement will win the round and ultimately earn immunity for the next round. This doesn't mean that that person should not submit tonight, however, as they could still win immunity for the following round.

The person that receives the lowest average placement, however, will unfortunately be cut, leaving us with fifteen contestants going into round two.

So, without further ado, let's get to the results!

1st: J4ckWilko - Homesick by Dua Lipa [2]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd: stuartlittle16 - Language by Tori Kelly [4.75]
3rd: Hong - Firelight by Young the Giant [5.75]
4th: ahea7561 - Nostalgia by A R I Z O N A [5.75]
5th: connorthomson - Counting Stars by One Republic [6.75]
6th: tbrown_47 - 26 by Paramore [6.75]
7th: Saginator18 - Violent Sun by Everything Everything [7.5]
8th: LeXXXy - Tick Tock by Clean Bandit and Mabel [8]
9th: EvictionFreak - When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus [8.75]
10th: Mrkk - Try by P!nk [8.75]
11th: Jameslu - Colors by Halsey [8.75]
12th: ouijake - Losing You by SOLANGE [10]
13th: Chels051_ - Fractures by Illenium ft Nevve [10.25]
14th: ilovetosing - When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keating [13.25]
15th: mysterygame2 - Running Up That Hill by Placebo [13.75]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16th: CarolinaSteele - Hero by Skillet [15.25]

That means that, congratulations Jack! You have won immunity for the next round with Homesick by Dua Lipa.

However, it's unfortunate that we have to say goodbye to you, Carolina. Home by Skillet was just a little too wild for us judges and missed the mark. Thankyou for participating though - hopefully you can return in the future and give it another shot!

For the remaining 15, the next theme will be posted at around 6pm EST.

Thankyou for tuning in.
1282 days 20 hours ago
connorthomson
Who sent RONAN KEATING what a legend
1282 days 20 hours ago
connorthomson
Ilovetosing you legend should have sent life is a rollercoaster though pal!
1282 days 20 hours ago
J4ckWilko
OMFG thank you judges. I really didn't think homesick would win for me. It was all cause I was listening to Jade's audition
1282 days 20 hours ago
LeXXXy
EXCUSE
1282 days 17 hours ago
ouijake
lemme move my bang..
1282 days 16 hours ago
tbrown_47
That Tori Kelly song was a jam. Might have to start listening to more of her
1282 days 9 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
Lol well thanks 馃檭馃檭 I went tame on y鈥檃ll too on that pick but rather be genuine and bold rather than try to please. Good luck everyone!

open group

MUSIC TASTE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!