This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Coaches of this Season !

Topic » The Coaches of this Season !

3226 days 3 hours ago
crnjromeo2
Applicants:

Ciess (xavierville61)
Dylan (XxDjBeLLxX)
Red (Redthings556)
John (pleaseletmestay)
Grant (Gkinn1234)
Emma (ajsweetheart)
Connor (ClumsyConnor)
Steven (turkeylover)
Only 3 from this wonderful 8 wonderful person made it :)
ill be announcing soon :)
3226 days 3 hours ago
crnjromeo2
Why do you deserve to be this season coach?
3226 days 3 hours ago
pleaseletmestay
I can be an amazing mentor and give a lot of passion to the game! Im funny nice but I CAN still criticize but for good and optimistically so I hope I can be a coach this season!
3226 days 2 hours ago
Redthings556
wait 3?
3226 days 2 hours ago
Redthings556
also, I deserve to be a coach because I can give great feedback, whether good or bad (I hope there aren't many bad ones though.), I can choose singers while not being biased or rude, and making sure feelings of eliminated artists are not hurt. I also LOVE the voice. I hope I can be a coach!
3226 days 2 hours ago
crnjromeo2
yes :) because im a coach also :)
3226 days 2 hours ago
xavierville61
Its my hobby to judge people ! ha-ha KIDDING! ^_^V I deserve to be a coach because I love everything about music..So good luck to me :)
3226 days 2 hours ago
ajsweetheart
I would love to be a coach because I am a music student so I know what sounds good and how to coach it/YouTube it part of my life so I know what song artist excel and which one they don't and I can be funny and serious and loving and not bias and I really would appreciate this opportunity
3226 days 1 hour ago
Redthings556
when are coaches announced?
3226 days 1 hour ago
crnjromeo2
soon :) less than half day :)
3226 days 1 hour ago
crnjromeo2
i hope everyone will be sport on whoever i choose as coach..and i hope also that you will audition :) is that possible?
3226 days 1 hour ago
Redthings556
i might not be able to audition.
3226 days 1 hour ago
ajsweetheart
I can try
3226 days 1 hour ago
Gkinn1234
I deserve to because I will coach my team right,I am active,and I won't let you down
3226 days 1 hour ago
Gkinn1234
Please choose now

I will have to go in a little bit
3225 days 23 hours ago
crnjromeo2
1st Coach.
RomeoII (crnjromeo2)

open group

Party Group <3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!