This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 8: Joint Tribal | Indonesia

Topic » Tribal Council 8: Joint Tribal..

919 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome guys to your first tribal as two tribes!

Api Tribe {Red Buffs}  (7/7)
AJ (Zorbo678)
Michael (FairyBoss)
Nolan (Ahea7561)
Oliver (EvictionFreak)
Ryan (Ryguypower)
Scott (GbpackXVLchamps)
Vincent (VinSinCent)

Lampu Tribe {Orange Buffs} (4/7)
Honey (Honeybunch1)
Jordan (Jman96)
Robert (Robson704)
Robz (MrRobzilla)

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR HONEY, OLIVER AND RYAN AS THEY ALL HAVE IMMUNITY. EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME TONIGHT.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself. As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add me in group chats so I know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Tuesday October 19th at 10:30pm EST!
919 days 21 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
me please
919 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Scott: You were one of the three today that didn't win immunity? Does that concern you about where you stand with some people in the game?
919 days 21 hours ago
ahea7561
Nolan
919 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
Nolan: What do you think people are going to consider when voting for somebody tonight?
919 days 20 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott: You were one of the three today that didn't win immunity? Does that concern you about where you stand with some people in the game?

Well, there was a hell of a lot more than 3 people that didn't win immunity lol.  Only 3 got immunity, while the rest of us are vulnerable.  Anyway...to your question....the answer is plainly "yes".  It clearly shows that I am not as popular as 3 of the others. Of course, without knowing the scores, it's hard to tell just how unpopular I truly am lol.   Popularity in this game though can be a double-edge sword though...
919 days 19 hours ago
RyguyPower
Me
919 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Ryan: You were one of immunity getters. Does that make you feel good that people wanted you to get immunity or do you worry that could put a target on your back in the future?
919 days 18 hours ago
RyguyPower
You were one of immunity getters. Does that make you feel good that people wanted you to get immunity or do you worry that could put a target on your back in the future?

First off, I’m thankful to all the people who decided to rank me in their top 3. So, it does make me feel good. Also, I do worry too because people can target you for every little reason in this game.
919 days 17 hours ago
FairyBoss
me
919 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Michael: Usually joint tribals are known for big moves and big plays to the game. Do you think we’ll see that tonight?
919 days 16 hours ago
ahea7561
Nolan: What do you think people are going to consider when voting for somebody tonight?

There’s so many things to consider. One thing is OG/new tribe allegiances. Which ones matter more and how tight are those bonds you’ve built vs not so much with others. There’s also thoughts about secret partners and how are people playing them off in trying to decide a vote. This is also a joint tribal in which we most likely lead us to a merge. Got to get someone that could be a huge threat down the line out. Or for all we care someone is not liked by the cast and they just have to go. Too many possibilities to even compute if we are being honest
919 days 16 hours ago
FairyBoss
Michael: Usually joint tribals are known for big moves and big plays to the game. Do you think we’ll see that tonight?

Maybe, but it's really close to the merge, so I don't think most of the cast wants to show some of their cards this early on.
919 days 15 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
919 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Jordan: As we’re getting down to the halfway point of the game, do you feel like people could now be trying to actively protect their partners to get the 2 week immunity?
919 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes...

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!