This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 3: Lampu Tribe | Indonesia

Topic » Tribal Council 3: Lampu Tribe..

924 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
Lampu Tribe {Orange Buffs}  (8/9)
Alex (Ghrocky100)
Kevin (TheKevMiester)
Logan (Lhooper902976)
Nolan  (Ahea7561)
Oliver (EvictionFreak)
Robert (Robson704)
Ryan (Ryguypower)
Scott (GbpackXVLchamps)

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself. As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add me in group chats so I know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Thursday October 14th at 10:30PM EST
924 days 18 hours ago
ghrocky100
Alex
924 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
Alex: Last tribal you guys voted out one of your less active players but it wasn’t unified. Do you feel like that could cross over into tonight’s vote as well?
924 days 18 hours ago
RyguyPower
Me
924 days 16 hours ago
TheKevmiester
me
924 days 16 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
me
924 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan
924 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Ryan: With your tribe losing again, you guys will be down one number to the other tribe. Does that concern you at all since this game is a game about numbers?
924 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Kevin: The first tribal is done and I guess you can lines have been drawn. Do you have a good understanding now of where you sit in this tribe?
924 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Scott: What advice would you give your tribe tonight as they go up to vote someone out?
924 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Logan: As we’ve seen in survivor a good plan can get fucked by an advantage or idol. Is that something that is concerning for you to know that things might have been found already?
924 days 15 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott: What advice would you give your tribe tonight as they go up to vote someone out?

My advice would be to vote smartly.  We are approaching the time of the game where a swap may be coming so think carefully about which players will serve to help you the most once that happens, and eliminate the player that is least helpful to your game.
924 days 14 hours ago
Robson704
me pls
924 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Robert: You were the only other person that received votes last tribal. Does that make you more concerned for this one?
924 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan: As we’ve seen in survivor a good plan can get fucked by an advantage or idol. Is that something that is concerning for you to know that things might have been found already?
Yes it's a little concern a wrench can send yourself packing
924 days 12 hours ago
RyguyPower
With your tribe losing again, you guys will be down one number to the other tribe. Does that concern you at all since this game is a game about numbers?

Yeah, we are at a disadvantage in this game the more times we go to tribal. So it does concern me and I genuinely like the people in my tribe too. So losing is never a good feeling.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!