This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #18: Leto | Blood vs Water

Topic » Tribal Council #18: Leto |..

605 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome Leto to your eighth merge tribal council of the season!

Please welcome in our jury: Jake C, Jayson, Pugh, James, Jake H, Akshar and Scott voted out at the last tribal council.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/979098237191483392/1008733756942717049/Leto_5.gif
Chris/Gaiaphagee {IMMUNE}
Jay/Jaybirdnifty
Julio/OhNatalie
Michael/stuartlittle16
Ryan/ryan5676
Sea/SeaViper

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR CHRIS.  EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME!

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or put your vote into your production chats on Discord! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Tuesday Sept 6th @7:00pm EST
605 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Chris
605 days 19 hours ago
OhNatalie
Julio
604 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
Chris: You’re on a solid immunity win streak. Does it concern you that people might try to take you out once you lose?
604 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
Julio: You got three votes last night but stayed in a close 4-3 vote. Why do you think you were targeted and why should others not target you tonight?
604 days 22 hours ago
OhNatalie
Julio: You got three votes last night but stayed in a close 4-3 vote. Why do you think you were targeted and why should others not target you tonight?

I was targeted because Chris and I have unresolved sexual tension which is making him act irrational and target me every chance he gets. Tonight is no exception. The gag is, I can win immunities and help take Chris out before FTC and that should be everyone’s priority right now
604 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Chris: You’re on a solid immunity win streak. Does it concern you that people might try to take you out once you lose?

I have strong alliew. Hoping we stick together even if I lose
604 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes…
604 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so…
604 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*Stands*
604 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Yes Chris?
604 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Had this bad boy a long time now. Gonna hang onto it one more time. Hope the bluff worked and we can send home the big bad wolf. Nothing but love Julio. Good luck.
604 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Anyone else?
604 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
*nobody stands*

I’ll read the votes…
604 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
First Vote…
Julio

Julio- 1
604 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Second Vote…
Michael

Julio- 1
Michael- 1

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!