This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6: Apollo | Blood vs Water

Topic » Tribal Council #6: Apollo |..

629 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome Apollo to your first swapped tribal council of the season!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/979098237191483392/1008735819462344794/Apollo_Logo.gif
Chris/Gaiaphagee
Cody/kingjames13
Josh/Joshbb17
Julio/OhNatalie
Sea/SeaViper
Tomathan/tbrown_47

KIDNAPPED:
Ryan/ryan5676 {IMMUNE}

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR RYAN. EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME!

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or put your vote into your production chats on Discord! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Monday August 22nd @7:00pm EST!
629 days 20 hours ago
kingjames13
Hey
629 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Can I have a question even though I've been kidnapped
629 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Cody: First tribal as a new swapped tribe and the returnees have the numbers 4-3 over the newbies. Should the new players you think be concerned tonight for that reason?
629 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Ryan: Obviously you got kidnapped so what do you hope to gain from being at this tribal council?
629 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: Obviously you got kidnapped so what do you hope to gain from being at this tribal council?

What I want to gain from this tribal is to try and understand what is going on and to talk to people who I haven't talked to before to get an understanding and reassuring me moving forward who I can trust.
629 days 3 hours ago
kingjames13
Cody: First tribal as a new swapped tribe and the returnees have the numbers 4-3 over the newbies. Should the new players you think be concerned tonight for that reason?

I don’t think anyone is playing the vets v newbs thing in this vote I think it’s going to come down to who do we trust we can work with going forward in this game.
628 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes…
628 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
If anybody has an advantage or hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so…
628 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
*nobody stands*

I’ll read the votes…
628 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
First Vote…
Sea

Sea- 1
628 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
*Sips from mug*
628 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
Second Vote…
Cody

Sea- 1
Cody- 1
628 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
Third Vote…
Sea

Sea- 2
Cody- 1
628 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
*Sipping intensifies*
628 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
Fourth Vote…
Cody

Sea- 2
Cody- 2

That’s 2 votes each for Sea and Cody. 3 votes left!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!