This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1: Apollo | Blood vs Water

Topic » Tribal Council #1: Apollo |..

640 days ago
CoachWade
Welcome Apollo to your first tribal council of the season! Behind each of you is a torch. Dip it in and get fire. When your fire is gone, so are you and for one of you that will be the case tonight.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/979098237191483392/1008735819462344794/Apollo_Logo.gif

Chris/Gaiaphagee
Eric/awwsum11
Jade/moretimer
James/PoohSnap
Jayson/BBlover96
JB/_JB_
Josh/Joshbb17
Michael/stuartlittle16
Pugh/Reality_warped
Sea/SeaViper
Tomathan/tbrown_47

KIDNAPPED FROM ARTEMIS:
Akshar/Jameslu {IMMUNE}

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR AKSHAR! EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME!

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or put your vote into your production chats on Discord! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Wednesday August 17th @7:00pm EST!
639 days 21 hours ago
tbrown_47
Tomathan
639 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Chris
639 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
Sea
639 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Tomathan: First tribals can be tough because there’s not much to base a vote off of so what are you going to consider when voting somebody out tonight?
639 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Chris: This is the first tribal where we’ve seen someone come over from the other tribe in Akshar. How does having somebody from the other tribe here change the game?
639 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Sea: Its still relatively early but would you say alliances have started to form yet?
639 days 11 hours ago
Joshbb17
Josh
639 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Josh: Tonight we will be losing somebody so the first partnership will be separated. How do you balance voting somebody out and having to deal with their partner later on in the game?
639 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Chris: This is the first tribal where we’ve seen someone come over from the other tribe in Akshar. How does having somebody from the other tribe here change the game?

It’s cool, we get a chance to talk to meet Akshar, that has been nice. He can make a big impact especially if the vote were to be decided by 1 vote.
639 days 4 hours ago
PoohSnap
James
639 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
James: If you had to describe the first days of this game leading up to the point, how would you describe them?
639 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes…
639 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
If anybody has an advantage or hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so…
639 days 2 hours ago
Reality_warped
Yeah I’ll use mine
639 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
*Pugh stands*

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!