This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Finale | New Zealand

Topic » Live Finale | New Zealand

868 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Come on in guys!
868 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Challenge 15: Kahoot Back in Time

Today’s challenge is called Kahoot Back in Time.

For this challenge, you guys will be going back in time and answering trivia questions on the season and the series as a whole on Kahoot. If you aren’t familiar with Kahoot, it is basically a trivia website where you answer questions against other players. An important note is that you get more points for how fast you answer a question.

After 20 rounds of 1 minute questions, the player with the highest score will win individual immunity and a guaranteed spot in the final 4!

*When you enter your name, please enter the name that you’ve been going by this season. Any other names won’t be counted.

**You can do this game on your phone where you’d just download the Kahoot app or you can do it on desktop. Do whatever works best for you but I’d highly recommend having multiple tabs open throughout this process so you can see the questions and so you can browse the history if need be.

***To prevent outside players from joining the Kahoot, I will be posting the Kahoot in the Skype chat for the season along with the questions as we go.
868 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Ethan has won individual immunity and a guaranteed spot in the final 4!
868 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Tribal Council 16: Honi | New Zealand

Welcome to your eighth tribal council as a merged tribe!

Honi Tribe (Blue Buffs) (5/12):
Bekir (purplebb4)
Destiney (vaultg1rl)
Ethan (gethann) {IMMUNE}
Lawrence (Lifeiscool)
Pietro (_Ravenclaw)

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR ETHAN! EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself and Brady if you can. As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Sunday January 30th at 6:55pm EST!
868 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes...
868 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol or advantage and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
868 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
*nobody stands*

Alright, I’ll read the votes...
868 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
First Vote…
Bekir

Bekir- 1
868 days 13 hours ago
Lifeiscool
Zen.
868 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Second Vote…
Lawrence

Bekir- 1
Lawrence- 1
868 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Third Vote…
Bekir

Bekir- 2
Lawrence- 1
868 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Fourth Vote…
16th person voted out of Brady’s Survivor New Zealand and the seventh member of our jury…
Bekir.  Bekir, that’s three and tonight that’s enough you need to bring me your torch.

Final Vote Tally:
Bekir- 4
Lawrence- 1
868 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
*Bekir brings me his torch*

*Bekir the tribe has spoken*

*Bekir leaves tribal council*

Well you guys have made the F4 but you still have one more challenge left to go until you reach f3 which will start momentarily.
868 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Challenge 16: Survivor Gauntlet

Welcome guys to your final immunity challenge of the season!

Today’s challenge is called Survivor Gauntlet

Step 1:
You must post "Runs up Step 1", "Runs up Step 2" all the way to step 20. It must be spelled correctly and must be done in separate posts.  I'll make separate forums for only this step.

Step 2: After you finish step one, I will mail you five trivia questions about past seasons of Brady’s Survivor. You must browse the forum to find the correct answers. If you get an answer wrong, I’ll tell you which answer is wrong but I won’t tell you which one. That’ll be up to you to figure out.

Step 3: Once you have finished step two, you must make a blog titled Brady’s Survivor and get six individuals from outside of the cast to tag themselves in your blog. If the outside Tengagers don’t tag themselves correctly, that point won’t count. Once you have six individuals tagged on your blog, post the link of your blog in the forum to move on to step four.

Step 4: For this step, I will give you three scrambled past Brady’s Survivor players. Once you have unscrambled the users correctly, you will move on to step 5. Like step 2, I will not inform you of which answer is wrong. I’ll tell you that one of your answers is incorrect but it’ll be up to you to figure out which one it is.

Step 5: After you finish step four, you will have to post 20 times in your challenge forum “Runs down Step 1”, “Runs down Step 2” all the way to step 20. It must be done in separate posts and it must be spelled correctly.

Step 6: For the final step, I will send you a 4 by 4 slide puzzle. Once you have completed the puzzle post your screenshot (TG profile must be visible) and then post, “CLAIMS IMMUNITY” in a separate post.

The first player to complete all these parts in order and post “CLAIMS IMMUNITY” will win a guaranteed spot in the final three!
868 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
The challenge will start on my go...
868 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!