This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere | Survivor New Zealand

Topic » Premiere | Survivor New..

867 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Pietro (Ravenclaw)
867 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Robbie (Robbie626)
867 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Yawn (Yawnha)
867 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Zach (underwzc)
867 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Cast

Ka Matu (Pink Buffs)
Bekir (purplebb4)
Franz (franzella)
Hufus (Hufus)
Matt (_Matt)
Newz (OldNewz)
Nick (jmain14)
Reynolds (mrkkkkyle)
TJ (DripTeejay)

Atamai (Green Buffs)
Ben (bigben1996)
Dan (dwipeouts)
Ethan (gethann)
Lawrence (Lifeiscool)
Pietro (_Ravenclaw_)
Robbie (Robbie626)
Yawn (Yawnha)
Zach (underwzc)

As you notice, I only listed 16 castaways but in the teaser, I said 20 castaways were playing. Well you’re looking at your first twist of the season.

*boat pulls up with 4 other players*

All of these other players have already made their debut in Brady’s Survivor. However, they didn’t do as good as they were hoping for. They showed a lot of potential but never got to do anything with it. That’s why they are back this season with something to prove!
867 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
From Season 1… Logan (lhooper902976)
12th Place

In Indonesia, Logan looked to be in a solid position early in the game. He had a strong alliance with his previous tribe until the tribe swap came. Once the tribe swap came, he was outnumbered and on the tribe that kept losing. He survived two tribals but lost his luck with the third swapped tribal and was eliminated right before the merge. Welcome back, Logan! You will be joining the Ka Mutu Tribe.
867 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
From Season 2… Tyler (Tbart). 16th Place

Tyler was one of the players in Santorini that I expected to go pretty far in the game. At his first tribal, things seemed to go swimmingly for him until the person getting votes that night came online. Once he came online, paranoia ensued and he threw out Tyler’s name as he was told that’d be the easiest option. Unfortunately for Tyler, the votes changed so fast and he couldn’t really do much about it causing him to be the first player voted out. Welcome back Tyler! You will be joining the Ka Mutu Tribe.
867 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Also From Season 2… Tim (lionsden121). 15th Place

After the first tribal, Tim looked to be in a great position. He had a solid alliance and he was in the majority at the first tribal council. That is until his rivalry with FireX came to light when they were both targeting each other. Since the other tribe members realized Tim had more alliances, they decided to blindside him in a close 4-2-1 vote over FireX. Welcome back Tim! You will be joining the Atamai Tribe.
867 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
From Season 3… Destiney (vaultg1rl). 14th Place

From the moment Maldives began, Destiney was always going to be looked at differently since she was a newbie to Survivor group games. At her first tribal, she was left out of the loop but had new light to her game when a swap came. Her tribe went to tribal and two hours before the vote, Destiney was staying. Unfortunately, Destiney had the wrong read on the situation and changed her vote 30 minutes later when she was being targeted. When she changed her vote, it created a domino effect that caused the other player to change his vote to Destiney, sealing her fate. Welcome back Destiney! You will be joining the Atamai Tribe.
867 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Now, we officially have the cast of Brady’s Survivor S4: New Zealand!

Ka Mutu (Pink Buffs) {10/10}:
Bekir (purplebb4)
Franz (franzella)
Hufus (Hufus)
Logan (lhooper902976)
Matt (_Matt)
Newz (OldNewz)
Nick (jmain14)
Reynolds (mrkkkkyle)
TJ (DripTeejay)
Tyler (Tbart)

Atamai (Green Buffs) {10/10}
Ben (bigben1996)
Dan (dwipeouts)
Destiney (vaultg1rl)
Ethan (gethann)
Lawrence (Lifeiscool)
Pietro (Ravenclaw)
Robbie (Robbie626)
Tim (lionsden121)
Yawn (Yawnha)
Zach (underwzc)

Now let’s see get to the twists for this season.
867 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Looks at tyler
867 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Twist - Safe Haven / Idol Isle: Each round, both tribes will vote for a player to go to the Safe Haven/ Idol Isle. The winning tribe will send the player with the most votes to Idol Isle, where they will have the opportunity to search for a Hidden Immunity Idol. The losing tribe will send the player with the most votes to the Safe Haven, where they will be immune from the vote, but not able to participate themselves. Once the merge hits, Safe Haven is removed from play, and the winner of the immunity challenge can choose who goes to Idol Isle including themselves.
——————————————————————
I will ask every castaway while the challenge is going on to send their production chats a vote for who on their tribe they’d like to go to Idol Isle/Safe Haven in the event that your tribe wins or loses. Here’s the catch. I will be asking for everyone in their prod chats to send me one vote for Idol Isle/Safe Haven while the challenge is going on. Therefore, you won’t know if your tribe is going to win or lose the challenge. That’s where the strategy and dilemma will come into play. Do you want to vote for an ally for Idol Isle but risk that if your tribe loses, they won’t be able to vote with you? Do you want to vote for someone you don’t like to Safe Haven so they don’t have a vote at tribal council but risk that if your tribe wins, they’ll be having a chance to get an idol?
——————————————————————
Notes:
1). For the Safe Haven/Idol Isle vote, you’re only voting one person on YOUR TRIBE. You ARE NOT ALLOWED to vote for yourself to go to Safe Haven/Idol Isle

2). There is no rule where no person can’t go to Safe Haven/Idol Isle multiple times in a row. If you want to send someone to Idol Isle 5 times that’s okay but they’ll probably have an idol.

3). The result of who on the losing tribe goes to Safe Haven will be revealed publicly to everyone. However, the person that the winning tribe voted for to go to Idol Isle will remain ANONYMOUS. Nobody will know that you ever went to Idol Isle unless you told them. Nobody will also know what’s on Idol Isle unless you decide to tell them.

4). If you never find your way on Idol Isle, you won’t have a chance to get a hidden immunity idol. The only place you can get a hidden immunity idol is Idol Isle.

Even though most challenges are 24 hour deadlines, you will still have to be strategizing if you want the right person on Safe Haven/Idol Isle in the event that your tribe wins or loses. This may sound confusing right now but I promise it’ll make sense. Once the game starts, you will get used to it.

*IDOL ISLE WILL BE EXPLAINED TO YOU WHEN YOU GET THERE.

For now, that’s all I got for you guys. I will make your tribe chats and the group chat for the season. You got 50 minutes before your first challenge. I’d look over the rules, ask questions and interact with each other in the meantime!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!