This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 6 | Maldives

Topic » Immunity Challenge 6 |..

865 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Challenge #6: Points of Authority
This challenge is called Points of Authority and here’s how it works. Every castaway will receive a bag of 10 different colored rocks in it. It’s up to you to distribute those rocks to your other competitors.

You heard me right. This challenge is for INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY. The six castaways that receive the most rocks will be safe from tonight’s tribal council. With that safety, you will be guaranteed a spot on the merge tribe! The six that receive the least amount of rocks will score a trip with me to the last pre-merge tribal council. Since the winners of this challenge will be officially joining the merge tribe, they will get the first merge idol clue and more time to look for it. The other six at tribal council won’t be guaranteed a merge spot so if they were to find the merge idol before their tribal ended, they wouldn’t be able to claim it then.

In this challenge, there are SPECIFIC rules you must abide by for your submissions to count.

1). You are not allowed to give rocks to yourself
2). You will have to give your ten to at least 3 players. (If you want to distribute more rocks to people that is okay as long as it’s over 3 people).
3). If you do not send your list of coins, you will automatically be going to tribal.
4). If there is a TIE, the player that sent me their submission faster would break the tie in their favor.

*Important Note: The amount of coins each player received WILL BE REVEALED PUBLICALLY.
**The quest is back in play for this round! How the voting will work, I’ll let you guys know the details once the challenge starts!

To keep the game moving before the holidays, you guys have only 13 hours until 9pm EST to complete this challenge (doing 9 because that’s when I get out of work). Once the challenge is done, I’ll post tribal and votes will be due 11 hours later at 8pm EST.

Good luck guys! Let me know if you have any questions.

DEADLINE: Thursday Dec 23rd @9am EST
865 days 5 hours ago
zorbo678
TO BE CLEAR, ITS DUE AT 9AM EST.
864 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
11/12 of you submitted rocks for this challenge. As I said in the rules, you had to submit for you to be safe.

*everyone looks around*
J.J you did not submit for the challenge. Therefore, you will be going to tribal tonight. I’ll reveal how many coins you received after the results.

Merge Tribe ({6/6}
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?

Potential Danger Tribe {6/6}
- J.J (Moviemusicguy123)  No SUBMISSION
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?
864 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
The first player that will be joining the merge tribe with the highest number of rocks is...
864 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Merge Tribe {6/6}
- Bryan (iTy990).  17 ROCKS
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?
864 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
The second player that will be in danger of going home tonight with the lowest amount of rocks is....
864 days 16 hours ago
iTy990
Holy moly why am I so popular Dx.
864 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
- J.J (Moviemusicguy123).  NO SUBMISSION
- Mark (Byleth). 3 ROCKS
864 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
The second player joining the merge tribe with the second highest number of rocks is...
864 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Merge Tribe (6/6)
- Ikah (ZforZombie).  14 ROCKS
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?
864 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
The second player that will be in danger of going home tonight is...
864 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
- J.J (Moviemusicguy123)  No SUBMISSION
- Mark (Byleth).  3 ROCKS
- Alfie (Crazybone5000).  4 ROCKS
- ?
- ?
- ?
864 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
*third not second
864 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
The third player joining the merge tribe is...
864 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Merge Tribe (6/6)
- Ikah (ZforZombie).  14 ROCKS
- Zyler (MJFJUNE). 13 ROCKS
- ?
- ?
- ?
864 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
The fourth player that will be in danger of going home tonight is...

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!