This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Survivor Indonesia

Topic » Final Tribal Council |..

934 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Let鈥檚 welcome our finalists! AJ, Robert, Rob you guys have gone as far as you need to know in this game. Now the power shifts to the jury. 8 people that you all had a hand in voting out of this game will decide your fate tonight. Finalists, you must make an opening speech. Once those are done, the jurors will ask any questions/statements to help determine this seasons winner!

Jurors: Votes are Due Sunday Oct 31st at 12pm EST

Finalists you must send in a vote as well in case there is a tie. If the vote ties, the 3rd placers vote will automatically decide the winner!

Good luck guys! Can鈥檛 wait to see the end result to the season!
934 days 15 hours ago
zorbo678
Hi Jury!
So first off, I just wanna say that any thing I did to you all was completely, 10000% strategy. I know a few of you, namely Jordan and Michael, have a sour taste in your mouths based off of my game, but I'd like a chance to explain myself before you make up your minds.

Coming into this game, I had two connections on my original tribe: Noelle and Honey. I wanted to link up with Kennedy, Noelle and Honey, with Noelle bringing Jake for the five of us to run original Api. However, Honey and Kennedy targeted each other, and it ultimately led to two of my closest allies, Kennedy and Noelle being voted out in the first two tribal councils.

When the tribes swapped, it would originally seem like I was in a worse position, but it actually benefited me. I linked up with the Lampu members and begin referring to my previous tribe as a cult. The goal of this was to clearly keep the Lampu and Api tribes separated, and also show the Lampu members that I had zero intentions of EVER voting with the Api tribe. We didn't lose any post-swap challenges, but I'd say that this was the most important time in the game for me.

When Api lost the last post-swap challenge, I linked up with Robert, the outsider on the swapped Lampu tribe, and made a Final Two with him. Robert and I had no one, so we decided to help each other. From that point on, we had control of the game.

I decided to vote out Jordan first at the Joint Tribal, primarily because I knew he was leading the original Api alliance.

TO BE CLEAR, YES I SAID ROBBY WAS! However, that was mostly because I knew if Jordan thought I thought he was in power, I would've been voted out instead of Noelle. I had to make it seem like I was completely delusional, so I did.

I then kickstarted the Vincent vote, but it was clearly something that didn't need to be said, as it was the only unanimous vote in the merge until the Final 4.

The Ryan vote was something that I started. I knew that Ryan was a very crafty player, so I knew I had to take him out early. I pushed for a split so that way Robert could flip and vote him out. However, when the vote began migrating towards Robert, I had zero problems joining the flip to take him out, forcing people to return to Robert and I for votes.

I actually wanted Michael to go at Final Eight, but my alliance preferred Honey. This is the one time in the merge that I didn't get what I wanted. However, I joined that group when it was clear where the numbers were going, and also chose to left Robert in the dark, just in case he tried to be crafty and ruin the flipping strategy.

Voting out Michael at Final Seven accomplished a lot of things, but the biggest three were:
1. I got rid of a player that had zero interest in working for me.
2. I allowed Nolan and Robby to win the partner twist, causing Robby and I to begin breaking down our wall.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:
3. I kept Robert on the table as an option to get votes after the partner twist was triggered. Now, while he won immunity at F6, this kept the pressure off of me, as I knew that Robert and I were seen as a duo, and if they couldn't target Robert, I'd be targeted instead. Additionally, this is where I won immunity, the only I won in the game, and also the only one I truly felt like I needed, as I think I could've been flipped on here without it.

Final Six was not my move, all of the credit for that goes to Oliver. But I did do one thing, I made SURE Robert swapped his vote to Scott instead of voting for Oliver. And one thing I can definitely say was that I played a much more active role in the vote than Robby or Robert did.

Final Five was interesting. Robert will tout this move as his best decision in the game, but in reality this was more Oliver making a blunder than Robert making a smart decision. I would like to rant on this Tribal in a separate question later, but I'll save you all some time reading and answer it if you all ask me.

Final Four, well it was pretty simple. Either Nolan or Robby was going, depending on who won immunity. I made a deal with Robby that if I threw the challenge, which I did, he would vote with us to take out Nolan. And that he did. It was a simple, tactical decision, which is what I tried to do the entire game.

The thing I did in this game that the other two players sitting next to me was keep myself completely in the loop. I'm the only player in this Final 3 to have voted correctly at every Tribal Council this merge, and I also am the only player in the Final 3 to control multiple votes.

My game wasn't perfect. I have difficulty building social connections with people, and I know my social game was lacking. But in terms of strategy? I outplayed both of the people sitting beside me. And THAT is why I deserve the title of Sole Survivor. Because I outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted better than the other finalists here.
934 days 14 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Hello Fellow Jury members...

First and Foremost... Thank you Brady! For Casting me in this game.... even though i almost quit this game because of You....Nevermind!

Secondly....
Im not the biggest fan of Typing, so sorry for the speech lenght...

I came into this game making moves Premerge with the Majority of Original API Tribe (Me, Michael, Vincent, Honey, & Jordan)... it was going smoothly Elimination til Tribe Swap which leads to some Elimination... that was out of my control...

Once we had the Joint Tribal counsel... My game got messed up... (Which now makes sense...Aj & Robert were close allies) Flipping the votes to get Jordan gone...
Which also put me on the Minority side of the Tribe...

I had to use some of my social skills... so i had to have a connection or talk with Nolan, Oliver, & Scott... to Keep myself afloat... but we were still on two different side of the Tribe...

So at this point.... i felt i was overwhelm by this game and kind of defeated.... but that wasnt going to stop we from playing!

After Michael Elimination, I won the Secert Partner Immunity idol... which gave me a pass to F5... also i voted Scott bc he said he thought i had a idol(Which i didnt...) and was going to use his to counter my Idol in F5... Sorry Scott...
Oliver, you're such a kind, thoughtful person... but i do wish you would of kept your idol for yourself because that was ballsy asf... and the shitty thing i did to betray you, and vote you out... I do cherish the time you stay awake with me thru the Final Challenge... thanks you...

Nolan, I tried to be real with you about tonight vote... I really didnt wanna leave you wondering but You played an awesome game, and No Doubt you would be where i am right now... if didnt win that final Immunity challenge...

Closing......
If you didnt get much info by that(bc i am still sleepy from pulling an allnighter to win that Final Immunity, So i rushed and wrote this... Before i went sleep)... ask me a questions... and i will answer Honestly!
I was so stressing over this game... esp over the "PreMerge" Drama

But Like a smart person once said..."people forget this is just a game for 0 freaking dollar"

馃挋馃挋馃挋THANKS YOU FOR LISTENING...馃挋馃挋馃挋
934 days 14 hours ago
Robson704
hello everyone, what a wild journey has it been so far!

many of you jurors had a chance to get to know me and you know that im rational person who isnt that emotional and to those of you with whom i havent talked that much with i apologise

so because of that i would want to point out all of my achievements quickly in this game and explain situations which could seem as confusing

- if you take a closer look at premerge challenges i did my 1000% and everyone could easily perceive me as huge physical threat but with time i managed to lower my threat level
- after alex left, i had a feeling that there was 6 person alliance who was splitting votes twice between me and elian 6-3 and then between me and alex 6-2 and what helped me stay throughout those two tribals was when there were rumours everyone in my og tribe were in Alliance together and I was supposed to be the target I convinced them to keep me by preaching ,,tribe loyalty", i talked a lot with scott and ryan and i always told them logically i want to stay loyal to this group even though deep inside i knew i was in the bottom of that
- at swap I threw comps cause I wanted to break that group of 6 before coming to merge cause i knew if i would attend 11 person merge with my whole tribe your 6 would most likely have the numbers until the end of the game and get rid of me during the process, if you take a look i didnt submit at swap for few challenges or did really poorly in purpose
- i convinced jake to vote with the cult at swap even though it made him leave game at next tribal, at that time of the swap jake wanted to get me on board to take out jordan from the game but i knew it wasnt the right time to do it yet cause i wanted to lower the numbers of people from my tribe first, i told jake lets take out kevin or logan out first and then at merge we will pick off cult, unfortunately i didnt expect swap to last that long and i couldnt do much for him cause my plan was to get to 12 people merge with jake and aj and get with those two to final 3 together
- i told people lie on opposite tribe (ryan and scott based on what i remember) that I couldnt do anything at swap cause jake insisted on being loyal to his allies while in reality I basically decided which side had power but i didnt want to take credit for it before merge so i wouldnt be seen as flip flopper and my original tribe wouldnt want to work with me if you all would know the truth most likely so i played victim card that day, also its illogical to assume jake would ever want to work with the cult after they left him out of the loop in the past but i think that story was sold really well
- i took 5 person cult to merge expecting other 5 would turn on them and include me in their alliances and thats basically what happenned (thunder alliance of 6, robert/aj alliance of 2), after that me and aj made a deal we will go to final 2 all the way together and even though we had many ups and downs we always had each others backs
- me and aj made f2 deal and ran the game together, we knew we had to flip flop from side to side in order to get here and thats what we did
- my planned boot order before coming to merge (it was made before joint tribal) was:
11th jordan 10th robz 9th ryan 8th oliver 7th michael 6th vincent 5th nolan 4th scott, it has changed many times throughout the game cause earlier i wanted to take honey to f3 with me and aj but then we both realised she might win if she gets there cause she was extremely likeable so i wanted to take nolan there instead of honey. that boot order also shows that it wasnt self defence that i voted out ryan at f9, i planned it days before it happenned and i knew it was best moment to turn on ryan before he would turn on me and i was right cause if i wouldnt do it i wouldnt be here,
- i convinced people on majority thunder alliance to take out jordan when they wanted to make safe moves and take out honey or vincent first, it shows that i always stood behind my opinion and i did influence a game by doing that cause after getting to know jordan at the swap i knew he had the best potential to make some strategic moves at merge and eventually he could take me out while robz and honey seemed like people who didnt influence their group as much as jordan always did, by doing that i always wanted to make big moves right from the start until the end and wasnt afraid of doing it when merge started
- i risked my own life to take out ryan and it worked cause Ryan wanted to take me out at the same time, when people from cult had to decide which person they would support me or ryan i told them many extremely valuable points which were that ryan has the support of 3 remaining people at merge who was always by his side while i dont have anyone plus i also told them ryan might have og tribe idol and when michael told me ryan had clues to find merge idol and it was already found i said its do or die for all of us cause if he has 2 idols we will never get a chance again to take him out (arguments like that are really strong and at that time i convinced minority to support me instead of ryan)
- i didnt go to rocks at f8 to show my og tribe that I want to go to the end game with them and I really had option to just make a tie and dont give a fuck about someone drawing rock randomly but i wanted to make a decision instead of leaving it up to rocks, at f8 michael honey and robz wanted to vote with me for someone from group of nolan aj scott or oliver, i knew that if i would plead to vote for oliver, michael would let oliver know whats going on, idol could be used if he had something and it wouldnt work, i didnt want scott out at that time and if i took out nolan i knew that me and michael would get 2 weeks of safety but i was feeling confident that if michael would get to f5 for free he could make relationships with people or win his way out to the ftc and i would have no chance of beating him in the end so i voted for michael perceving him as physical and strategic threat and i didnt think honey was leaving that day but what i was in control of was choosing the side which let me be in the loop for all next votes for the rest of the game. yes honey robz and michael i didnt throw my vote for michael so we wouldnt go to rocks i was feeling confident michael was leaving at f8 and thats why i voted for him
- i took out michael with people even though keeping him could give me immunity cause i wanted to risk my own life in this game to take out threat and make big move, as i said to some people i always prefer for my target to lose immunity when im targetting him over me winning immunity for my own safety for the round
- i won immunity at f8 and proved oliver isnt unbeatable physical beast and it was really close race and im proud i won that comp against everyone else
- i won immunity at f6 when I propably would get the boot if i didnt win safety... thats basically the risk i had to make i wanted to take michael out to have easier job to get to the end with less strategic people and i knew if i lost at f6 and for example oliver would win immunity i would join the jury at f6 tribal period
- I took part in blindsiding scott who had good resumee and i didnt leak the plan cause i knew that move benefited the most me and aj, not oliver who pulled it off, thats because scott was the only person who propably would have olivers back and he turned on him just to make flashy move, i dont know i just think it was too early for oliver to do it but i feel like it benefited me and aj the most
- when it came down to f5 i knew me nolan or aj had to win immunity cause if oliver or robz would win i knew oliver would save the other person with idol and take me out just because i had the least contact with him comparing me to nolan and aj and i believe he would do it cause i was playing the game good and it could be considered as huge move.
when nolan won the challenge by tiebreaker against me i knew i was going to be targetted and i could be idoled out by oliver. i didnt want to let go and i immadiately tried to get nolan on board to vote with me and i tried to provide some arguments that its more logical to keep me for nolan and it worked. when i talked with aj and nolan individually they both suggested to me that the only thing we can do at this point is to just make simple easy vote and take out robz by 4 to 1 vote. at that time i told both of them that theres something they didnt think about yet and we could split the vote between oliver and robz which would guarantee us 100% safety. by telling them that crazy plan im showing to you jury that i dedicated myself to this game completely and i thought for hours about whats the best move to make at f5 and youve seen the results yesterday, if i wouldnt come up with this plan oliver would be sitting on my place and i wouldnt be here. also what oliver did might be considered one of the worst moves made in history of group games but if i would just vote for robz i would be one of the dumbest people who played this game instead so theres no good and bad moves, me and oliver made huge risks and it payed off for me that day. plan was like this: me nolan and aj will tell oliver were all voting robz, were all ignoring robz which will inform oliver that hes 100% safe this tribal and robz is the target. then i planned that 1 of us will vote for robz and 2 of us will vote for oliver. if oliver would follow the plan and would vote robz just like he said he was gonna do he would use idol on himself, vote for robz and vote would be 2 nullified votes on oliver, 1 on me and 2 on robz. but if oliver would lie and want to save robz (just like he did) he would obviously save robz with idol and vote with him for me making it a vote of 1 nullified vote for robz, 2 on me and 2 on oliver
- at final 4 i believe i had way better resumee than nolan and even though i was completely honest to nolan that i was voting for him i didnt get single vote at that tribal which proves that i had strong bonds with remaining people in the game and i earned my place at final 4 not only strategically but also socially
- one interesting fact you didnt think about is that im the person who received the most votes in total in this season and im still here. i received 13 votes throughout the game and i was close to leaving the game at many circumstances but every single time i had plan a , b , c and etc and i made sure no matter what happenned not only i would survive tribal at swap or merge but i also tried to set myself up in the right spot in the game for at least next round or two
- also another interesting fact is that i never relied on immunity idols, i never made any rumours that i had any advantages or idols, and when the time came when i could receive immunity for 2 weeks i rejected it because i wanted to make a moves which could help me the best in the long term, i never thought about short term moves and if i was immune from the vote twice after winning minigames it was because i worked to win those immunities for half of the day and i earned my spot twice at f8 and f6 when i needed it the most, those were never immunities i received for free
- i gave my 100% in every challenge except swap when i had to throw for strategic purposes and i competed in everything before swap and merge
- i lowered my threat level starting from the swap and even though people always saw me doing really well in competitions and saw me as underdog who could win whole game i always gave those people good arguments to keep me safe and target someone else
- i never wanted to make any move personal and i wasnt afraid of making moves on players controlling the game

thanks jurors if you have read this and i think that your vote should be based on who played the most overall game this season (strategy social and physical aspect) and who would represent this season the best as its winner and honestly this final 3 is so strong that every single one of us would represent it great. im looking forward to answering your questions if you would have any :D and if something from my speech would come off as offensive i didnt have intension to do that
934 days 12 hours ago
honeybunch1
ok my vote is going to  Robby leader of the Cult that being said i dont feel Robert was completely honest during the game toward the end Aj i  know you flip your still my friend
but you would have kept Noelle over me and the cult decided Noelle was the most dangerous threat i voted my Secret partner Logan out because if i hadnt i wouldnt have made merge the cult protected me than you made the m ove to get Jordan out at
final 8 i already knew i was next target because of Idols and Aj i know you probably made the move to evict me like you did Jordon Robby played a decent game well i dont know
at the last he was a bit shady not wanting to tell me the vote so but robby is my vote to win
934 days 12 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Congrats on making to Final Tribal Council!! All 3 of you deserve it <3 But my vote is not decided yet, please answer the following questions:

To All:
- Tell me how do you expect each jurors cast their vote and explain why!

Robz:
First of all, thank you for calling me SMART when i make the dumbest move this season 馃槀馃槀 Now, questions:
- I was actually thinking of a Final 3 deal with you and Michael during early merge. BUT, one big factor that hinders me from doing that was how inactive you were and how unresponsive you were to my messages. So are you really not playing the game throughout the early merge portion of the game or is there any strategy there? :)
- WHY DO YOU FLIP ROBBY WILMANS!?!? Is it your move or AJ's move?

AJ:
- What was your thought process in voting me out? Is it your move or Robert's move?

Robert:
- We didn't talk at all throughout the game. How do you justify this as game related and not personal? Or is it personal?
934 days 12 hours ago
honeybunch1
P.S I didnt target Kenedy she targeted m
934 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
I'll be honest Honey, it wasn't my move or Robert's move.

Robert wanted to vote for Michael, as did I. I thought Michael was a bigger threat and it would be much easier to vote you out down the line because you don't have the best record in challenges.

However, the alliance members that I had just didn't want to do it. They didn't trust Robert, and decided it would be far safer for us to throw our votes on you in case Michael played an idol or whatever. I did try to talk them out of it, but I was outnumbered. I actually yelled at Nolan and Scott afterward, and told them it was a terrible decision.

Regardless, if you're deciding based on who's move it was, it was Nolan and Scott who pushed for you to go. But between the three of us sitting here, I'm the only person who wrote your name down.

Also, unironically, I love you and wish our interested lined up more in this game. You're forever a queen in my book <3
934 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
How I expect the Jurors to vote:

Jordan: Probably for Robby. He's openly told me to get a life, so it isn't me, and I feel like he will vote for someone he was aligned with.

Vincent: Me. He told me in DMs that if I made it to FTC, that he'd vote for me because I had the toughest road to get there and was working the hardest.

Ryan: I'm honestly not sure, but if I had to guess, I'd probably say me. To my knowledge, I'm the only one who messaged him after he was gone to apologize for the vote, and I was also closer to him in the game than the other two were.

Honey: My queen, I hope that I get your vote. You know how much I adore you, and I at least had the courtesy to acknowledge you as a player because I do care about you and respect you 100%.

Michael: Robby. I know there's no way I'm getting it, and he was aligned with Robby so I guess it makes the most sense.

Scott: Whoever performs the best at this FTC presenting themselves. Scott is very much a huge fan at heart, and he will almost certainly vote for the person who he believes played the best game, as evidenced by his absolute respect shown after his blindside in the main chat.

Oliver: This is a tough one. I think Oliver has the highest odds of voting for me, simply because we were tight allies from merge on and he's been able to see my gameplay. He also knows that I only voted him out because he was stiff competition, and he's one of the few people in this merge to TRULY make a powerful move. Gameplay respects gameplay, and I think he'll side with me, provided I don't bungle this FTC.

Nolan: Complete and total wildcard. I'm pretty sure Nolan was not truly upset after his vote, it wasn't a blindside by any means, at least not on my end. But if he was, he most likely votes for me, because I told him straight up that he was my target. If he is upset by it, than I think he will vote for Robert, simply because he felt burned by Robby more than Robert.

Those are just my guesses :)
934 days 11 hours ago
honeybunch1
lol ok suspected
934 days 11 hours ago
Robson704
Robert:
- We didn't talk at all throughout the game. How do you justify this as game related and not personal? Or is it personal?

i came to this game with early strategy that i dont want to reach out to anyone but when someone reaches out to me i will put my best effort so i would make solid relationship with those people, with time when we didnt reach out to each other after first few votes and i had a feeling i was your target at least at premerge i had this thought coming to my mind why wont i use that to my advantage and because of the fact were not talking to each other i would paint me and you as a rivalry to others people eyes and who knows maybe it was in their heads incounsiously and partially thats why people didnt want to vote for me or you for a long time? it had some sense gamewise. but i also remember how half year ago when i asked you about something which was about saying something good about jury in tbarts bb you said ,,im not going to kiss anybodys ass'' and after i remembered it i just didnt want to disturb you at some point in the game cause who knows maybe you were still mad at me at that time and i just wanted to respect that and if you werent reaching out to me i wanted to give you some peace. wherever your vote would end up going for the winner thats fine and after this i just hope we will forgive ourselves for what happenned at tbarts and forget about it if we play once again in the future
934 days 11 hours ago
Robson704
To All:

Jordan: i know that jordan was a gamer and he would propably vote for the best player here and knowing that i almost singlehandely convinced majority of people to vote for him at joint tribal maybe that would be something he would respect and vote for me to win

Vincent: We didnt talk too much cause we were always on different tribes throughout the game so i have a feeling he would vote for robby

Ryan: i think that ive made with you good relationship throughout the game and i even wanted you to be my nr1 ally when we started this journey together so after i outlasted all of our original tribemates your vote would mean a lot to me cause my journey was tough and i think youre the one who knows it the best

Honey: i think youre going to vote for robby cause he was most likely your closest ally in the game and i respect it, but i hope your vote and all other votes from other jurors would be based on who played the best game cause i would want the best player based on jurys perspective to represent this season as its winner

Michael: im not sure, something tells me you would vote for robby but i know your really smart player in this game and would vote with your mind and not heart so i think theres a chance you would vote for me if i wont let you down in my questions

Scott: i think that you would vote for the most strategic player in this game and i cant decide if that would be aj or me but i hope it will come down to speech and answers to questions

Oliver: i think that you would vote for aj at this situation, he has done a lot in this game and at the same time he reached out to you throughout whole game. at the end i would just want to earn your respect and forgiveness for the fact we didnt speak with each other for this whole game and be more open to working with each other in the future

Nolan: i hope that after i wanted to be upfront with you with my vote at f4 you would respect the game ive played and i think its likely i could get your vote if you would like my answers and speech cause we had good relationship and i really felt bad that i had to vote you out and take away from you chance to be here and plead for votes from jury but i had to stand by my decision and not let everything come down to fire making challenge which is just luck cause i was pretty sure this decision was best for my game

thats just my subjective opinion
934 days 7 hours ago
FairyBoss
Aj I wanted to give you a chance based on your speech, but seeing how clueless you were about a lot of things I won't waste your time with a question.

Robert and Rob...I think you both deserve the win so thats why I want to ask you the sme question:
Robert - why should you win over Rob?
Rob - why should you win over Robert?

I also have an individual question to both of you, since I want to understand your game fully.

Robert - I heard many times that you pushed other people to vote me out before Ryan's vote. Explain this to me.
Rob - Why didn't you play more closely with Nolan to get me or Robert out?
934 days 6 hours ago
MrRobzilla
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To All:

Me... Jordan- Me... Just because we working together...

Vincent- IDK bc I feel like everyone was targeting him, but i did keep you & Michael safe Premarge by Throwing the Challenges(after Tribe swap) and taking LAMPU to Tribal Counsel every day(Back to Back, to Back).. im Sorry Vincent for leaving you hanging on the groupchat馃挋

Ryan- anyone but me... Bc i was suppose to go instead of you... i wish tribe alliance lines were gone so we really could of work together... i understand if you dont vote for me...

Honey馃挋- Me Just bc i did have your back this whole game... ever since premerge and you deserve to makes Final Queen..

Michael- Me bc we worked together ever since day 1... sadly we got put on different tribe... but i did keep you safe by losing those three Tribal Challenge...

Scott, Oliver, & Nolan- IDK... Probably AJ/Robert since they had more of a connections with them... then me(til the end) but yall were great players..馃挋

Ill appreciate everyone who votes for me bc i came to the end with NO ONE... Luckily survive F5 tribal counsel but after that... i worked my butt for Finals...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oliver: WHY DO YOU FLIP ROBBY WILMANS!?!? Is it your move or AJ's move?

Me- It was both!聽聽 After Michael Left... (my last closes Allie...) I had to think about how im going to get to the end(By myself)... so i had to put my big boy pants and apologize to AJ and to keep him from Targeting me.... I flipped because i had to think Who is my biggest threat with the Jury seeing that you were friends with mostly everyone but i am truly sorry i flipped my vote and made you use your idol eventhough(i never asked or knew you had one...lol) i didnt know you were the target that night, bc i would told you...馃挋馃挋馃挋

Michael- "why should you win over Robert?"

Me- I feel like i should win over Robert bc i pull an allnighter to make sure i would have a spot in F3... because i was told... if i didnt win it... then i was going next... Robert aint have to worry at the end bc he had AJ whos was going to back him up... which makes sense on why.... he didnt wanna target AJ that one tribal counsel...

Michael Again- "Why didn't you play more closely with Nolan to get me or Robert out?"

Me- Nolan Made it clear that we had different allies this entire game, so i didnt know how Truly or Honest He was about wanted to work with me... so i didnt wanna put all my eggs in one baskets...
934 days 5 hours ago
ahea7561
Hi to the three of you! Congrats on doing what 15 others couldn鈥檛 do! That is something to be proud of. I am someone who really isn鈥檛 all that upset by getting voted out so i will not be voting emotionally. So i want to hear some more about your game styles

AJ- many people think you came across as harsh and a lot of people wanted to take you along as a goat due to poo jury management. Tell me how you think your job at jury management was and why you played it the way you did

Robert- I have to hand it to you. You played a much better game than I was expecting you to play. With that being said, I鈥檇 like to know what you think your biggest mistake this game was and how you would鈥檝e played it differently

Robby- hello secret partner! Congrats on making it to f3. My question comes off a response you had to Michael鈥檚 question. Well it鈥檚 not really a question.. I don鈥檛 really think I came across as someone with completely different ally鈥檚 who didn鈥檛 wanna play together. I found it hard to strategize with you as you didn鈥檛 offer much to me and you even left the secret partner group chat I made after the vote that sent Jordan home. Even at f4 I wanted to make a plea to send me to a fire making challenge, but you didn鈥檛 hear it out and left me on read. How important was that secret partner safety for you and do you think you could鈥檝e worked differently about it throughout the game or after the immunity we were granted
934 days 5 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Nolan- "hello secret partner! Congrats on making it to f3. My question comes off a response you had to Michael鈥檚 question. Well it鈥檚 not really a question.. I don鈥檛 really think I came across as someone with completely different ally鈥檚 who didn鈥檛 wanna play together. I found it hard to strategize with you as you didn鈥檛 offer much to me and you even left the secret partner group chat I made after the vote that sent Jordan home. Even at f4 I wanted to make a plea to send me to a fire making challenge, but you didn鈥檛 hear it out and left me on read. How important was that secret partner safety for you and do you think you could鈥檝e worked differently about it throughout the game or after the immunity we were granted"

Me: it was so important to me to win immunity but it was also important to me to keep my allie closer.... but i do regret deleting and stop talking to people after Jordan Blindside eliminations(I felt Betrayed) ...  i also delete Oliver & Scott chats bc of this... i thought people were trying to play me for a fool... but if i could go back and change how i would handle thing... i would do it differently... i would def try to work with you eventhought i didn't have anything to offer...  and On THE Final CHALLENGE.... I Try to tell you about the plan, so you wouldnt be blindsided about Elimination but i couldnt without hurting myself... I do now, wish i gave you a chance to compete for a spot in Finals..
im sorry if im so antiSocial... and Thanks you for the Immunity and keep me eventhough i voted you the last two times before then...

open group

BK鈥檚 Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!