This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 9: Bhinneka

Topic » Tribal Council 9: Bhinneka

923 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome guys to your first tribal council as a newly merged tribe.

We will now welcome the first member of our jury, Jordan!

Bhinneka {Blue Buffs} (10/10)
AJ (Zorbo678)
Honey (Honeybunch1)
Michael (FairyBoss)
Nolan (Ahea7561)
Oliver (EvictionFreak)
Robert (Robson704)
Robz (MrRobzilla)
Ryan (Ryguypower)
Scott (GbpackXVLchamps)
Vincent (VinSinCent)

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR OLIVER! EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself. As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add me in group chats so I know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Thursday October 21st at 10:30pm EST!
923 days 15 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
me please
923 days 15 hours ago
ahea7561
I’ll take a question
923 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Scott: Now that the jury is starting to form, how important is it to manage good relationships with people on their way out?
923 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Nolan: We’re nearly at the halfway point in this game. Is it time to start considering who you can’t beat in the end?
923 days 15 hours ago
FairyBoss
me
923 days 15 hours ago
Robson704
robert
923 days 14 hours ago
RyguyPower
Ryan
923 days 14 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott: Now that the jury is starting to form, how important is it to manage good relationships with people on their way out?

Of course this is extremely important for one's ultimate success in this game...jury management is an ongoing project and its value cannot be underestimated.   I find from past games that too many people overlook jury management until it is too late.
923 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Michael: Last tribal there was a close 6-5 vote with 4 people being in the minority with jordan. Do you feel like last tribal will have an effect on who goes home tonight?
923 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Robert: Now that we’ve merged, there is a new idol and a new advantage out there. Is that something people are taking into consideration tonight?
923 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Ryan: This is your first tribal in a long time where you don’t have immunity. Do you feel like you’ve done enough during that time to where you’re not worried about tonight or are you nervous you could be going home?
923 days 12 hours ago
VinSincent
me
923 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Vincent: Now that we have finally reached the merge, people are going to be playing a lot harder and voting people out that are deemed bad for their game. Why are you good to keep around for peoples games?
923 days 11 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent: Now that we have finally reached the merge, people are going to be playing a lot harder and voting people out that are deemed bad for their game. Why are you good to keep around for peoples games?

I think that in every game there will always be someone who is following majority but then that majority will turn on him eventually so before that would occur im still here and i want to be someone who makes moves with you so for the sake of this season this game could be more interesting if people would play for themselves and think about their position in this game
923 days 11 hours ago
RyguyPower
This is your first tribal in a long time where you don’t have immunity. Do you feel like you’ve done enough during that time to where you’re not worried about tonight or are you nervous you could be going home?

Yeah, not having immunity isn’t a good feeling. I feel like I haven’t done enough during this time and I’m worried I could be the one sent packing since this is a game and you always have to be on your toes to think everything through.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!