This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Cutting Room #6

Topic » The Cutting Room #6

1166 days 13 hours ago
zorbo678
Brian vs Kevin vs JJ
1166 days 13 hours ago
zorbo678
Today’s Cutting Room is called RNG, and here’s how it works

A random number between one and a hundred has been chosen. It is the same number for each of you.

You will each take turns, in your own Chatzy, to try to figure out what the number is.

Each turn, you'll have three options: Guess a number, Eliminate numbers, or Chatzy RNG.

Guessing a number is simple, you'll attempt to guess the correct number.

Eliminate numbers will involve me telling you a set of numbers that aren't the correct number. This could something like odd/even

Chatzy RNG will choose between a multiple of ten, such as 20 or 80. Whatever it picks, I will tell you if the number is higher or lower than that number. New change this season is that the number you land on in Chatzy RNG the first time is removed if you use it a second time.

You may only use Chatzy RNG twice, so make it count.

The first player to correctly guess the right number and then post a phrase I will tell you in your Chatzy will win The Cutting Room. The other two will be headed to the Gate.

Any questions?
1166 days 13 hours ago
FireX
hiiii
1166 days 13 hours ago
TheKevmiester
no
1166 days 13 hours ago
FireX
"HI MY NAME IS BRIAN AND THE NUMBER IS 47!"
1166 days 13 hours ago
zorbo678
BRIAN STAYS ALIVE!!!!
1166 days 13 hours ago
TheKevmiester
hi my name is kevin and the number is 47
1166 days 13 hours ago
zorbo678
Barely BARELY beating Kevin
1166 days 13 hours ago
FireX
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

open group

The Draft III: Whirl of Fire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!