This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Cutting Room #2

Topic » The Cutting Room #2

1183 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
Brittany, Honey, Johnny and Kevin are journeying in for the first ever four player Cutting Room in the history of the Draft. It will be LIVE and take place at 6:30 EST, February 9th.
1183 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Oh bye

I’ll be at work
1182 days 14 hours ago
zorbo678
PUSHED BACK TO 7
1182 days 10 hours ago
honeybunch1
lol forgot was doing dinner
1182 days 9 hours ago
honeybunch1
im sure is going to be me lol
1182 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
CHECK IN!
1182 days 9 hours ago
TheKevmiester
here
1182 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
Today, you'll be playing 'Code Breakers' and here's how it works.

You have a chest in front of you with a combination lock that requires for inputs. To find the numbers for the lock, you will have to scour the blogs of Tengaged to find them.

However, this won't be a fruitless search, as you'll be given VERY SPECIFIC CLUES that should help you find them.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: When you find a number, post *finds number* on that blog, so that I know you actually found all the numbers and aren't just copying someone else's post.

Once you find all four numbers in the combination, post them in the forum. Then post, *UNLOCKS LOCK* and then *HITS BUTTON*

The first two of you to hit your buttons will remain in the game. The loser will be cut from the Draft.

Any questions?
1182 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
*first three of you to finish
1182 days 9 hours ago
TheKevmiester
do the numbers have to be in any type of order?
1182 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
Yes, each number will tell you it’s location in the combination when you find it.
1182 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hii
1182 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
Alright everyone, I’ll post the clues at 7:14. Be ready
1182 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
GO!

Combo

The first number is on a design on the first page of the design game.

The second number is on someone’s first blog that is on my first page of friends.

The third number is on the first blog of a member of the Top 20 on the HoF page.

The fourth number is on the first blog of a member of my frat.
1182 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
And this Cutting Room is on
1182 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
Don’t forget to post *finds number* at each location!!!

open group

The Draft III: Whirl of Fire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!