This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Seventh Runway~

Topic » ~The Seventh Runway~

3239 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
A word of the wise, even if the directions weren't that clear (sorry about that) when I clarify that it should be a video of toxic, posting the wrong lipsync is only going to tank you but w.e
3239 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward,

Dekatora
Emergency
Yves Saint-I'm-Farting
Error 404
Demi Crat
Lulu
3239 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
you are the best and the worst of the week,

if I have not called your name you are safe.
3239 days 10 hours ago
doodyful
Emergency's CHART takes a wild ride yet again
3239 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
*Flips my reptillian octopus hybrid hair*
I know you want this grassy turtle pussy tayvie
3239 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Dekatora!- I genuinely thought the lipsync was of you and I’m mad that it wasn’t because it was pretty good. Your look was pretty forgettable and not one of your best.

Demi!- A Kandy Ho mashup was hella impressive ignoring that harpy bitch who screamed in the shitty camera the whole time. Though I didn’t hear any Toxic in that so sorry. This unicorn look is something that I’m pretty sure you have used before in another game (if you haven’t sorry your looks all look similar).

Emergency!- The overall look for me looks odd. The shirt under is so geometrical that it makes the outfit look bizarre. Looking bad isn’t versatility when there is no reason to look busted. I wasn’t surprised by this, more disappointed. The kill bill lipsync was impressive, a bit drawn out in my opinion.

Error!- I expected another doll look however being adorned in 30 euros definitely threw me for a loop! The girl in the shower omg lol. I agree that definitely was iconic.

LuLu!- Your look was pretty weak however, your lipsync was off the chain and surprisingly one of the best. Knowing the words is important yo.

Yves!- Girl I get the whole surprise party idea and that you don’t give a fuck but, it’s getting down to the wire and this ain’t going to cut it.
3239 days 10 hours ago
Zuelke
you didn't say we had to do toxic for our lip sync, and no that was a first time look
3239 days 10 hours ago
doodyful
Well no one is ever disappointed in my looks so that right there is a surprise. Therefore I have achieved my goal.

#ItsAnEmergency
3239 days 10 hours ago
Zuelke
you said "btm2 song: (toxic video)" you didn't say we ALL had to do that song, and plus that defeats the purpose.  if we're doing a lip sync song for a challenge and tyhen doing a bottom 2 that's the SAME song, don't you think that's a bit redundant?
3239 days 10 hours ago
iamtrey
*wispers to the other safe gurls "yeah its an emergency doodyful needs a nurse"
3239 days 10 hours ago
doodyful
@iamtrey you're so obsessed with me lmao
3239 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Error 404, SURPRISE you have won this challenge, I hope you wish you used an immunity tiara because now you have 3 with only 2 rounds left to use them.
3239 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Girl you were here last season it was the same as the let it go lipsync orgy.
3239 days 10 hours ago
Zuelke
ok well sorry you had a sudden flash of autism when you were writing the rules, you didn't say we had to do toxic for our song so i didn't do it
3239 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Pls

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!