This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Fifth Runway~

Topic » ~The Fifth Runway~

3260 days 1 hour ago
HighNoon
Hello ladies, I have some unfortuanate news, Jasedya Jinx is leaving Tengaged for good and is leaving the competition.

but yee someone is still getting axed.
3260 days 1 hour ago
doodyful
Ooh drama
3260 days 1 hour ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward

Demi Crat
Emergency
Emma Dale
Miss Hazel
Mrs. Polly Nation
Nova Kane

you are the best and the worst this week, if I have not called your name that means you are safe.
3260 days 1 hour ago
doodyful
Oh my gawd.
3260 days 1 hour ago
doodyful
Emergency's storyline gets amplified yet again.
3260 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
First time being safe!
If only I can say the same for sex
3260 days 1 hour ago
wearegreatppl
i unfortunately use 5 condoms you know gotta be safe
3260 days 1 hour ago
doodyful
Just like your track record lmao
3260 days 1 hour ago
tomdudley
Oh my jesus... I know this is going to be bad... :/
3260 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
AAAHHHHHHHH ^^^^^
GET 'EM EMERGENCY
3260 days ago
Zuelke
im hoping for a good report :x
3260 days ago
HighNoon
Demi!- The fact that you read everyone put me off a bit especially since it was dry and I don’t think I laughed once. I also was slightly disappointed by your look since it just looked plain ugly to me. The colors clashed and I wasn’t there for it. I expected you to do better at this challenge.

Emergency!- I think that you were the funniest out of everyone somehow? I also really liked your look that was a bit shapeless, however I really enjoyed the odd silhouette.

Emma!- If you stopped after your first three reads you would have been fine. Your look was elegant and definitely not the worst.

Hazel!- Despite not being very funny, your look was super high fashion and become one of my favorites.

Polly!- No show.

Nova!- Wow some of your reads didn’t even make sense. I’m also a bit sick of your shtick (although I could say that to half of this cast). The look was just ugly and I didn’t feel for it.
3260 days ago
HighNoon
Im kind of pissed off so let's just rip through this. (not at y'all)

Polly Nation, sashay away.
3260 days ago
HighNoon
Emergency, Congratulations you have won this challenge and have an immunity tiara!

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!