This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 5: There's a Dog Reader in Here~

Topic » ~Challenge 5: There's a Dog..

3259 days 11 hours ago
tomdudley
My reads

Error 404, I noticed that you had a noose for your runway last week.... why don't you use it to save the rest of us a lot of trouble?

Emergency, girl your outfits haven't that bad... it's just you who makes them look shit, like your personality.

Li Ming Chen, I know you are from China girl or whatever Asian country you are from, you won't understand Icelandic anyway: "Þú lykta eins og skít . þinn flugbraut lítur gera mig langar að drepa mig . Þú lítur út eins og svín bland við a frog ." (Use google translate)

Nova Kane, you might say that you are usually on the top, but in this competition, you are where your personality and popularity is.... rock bottom.

Yves Saint-I'm-Farting, you sure like being safe girl, next thing you know you'll end up like Pearl........ not the top 3 part, but the falling asleep and having the same look part.

Demi Crat, change a few letters in your surname and it will be what your personality is... CRAP. Then change a few more letters and it will be something you will never have and what you act like.... CUNT.

RUNWAY: http://prntscr.com/7g8nap
Serving you queen of Iceland mixed with queen of Hawaii. I am in love with this look and I feel very very regal.

(Re-posting because I spelt a word wrong in one of my reads)
3259 days 7 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
http://i.imgur.com/NvKhTfQl.jpg I been on, ain't nobody gonna take me off

Demi Crat - Your looks represent democracy, they are all about equality, because they are all equally bad.
Emergency - You put the E in A&E, Accident and Emergency. The accident was your birth.
Li Ming Chen - Who knew Katya had a Chinese cousin? These race jokes are getting lost in translation.
Litter Ally - Your name really reflects your style because, like litter, you belong in a bin.
Nova Kane - I know what the bluebird sings at you. It's singing "you're basic".
Queen Cocaine - Sing another line cause it takes me there! And by "there" I mean the ninth circle of hell, from which you crawled from.
Yves Saint-I'm-Farting - You know, personalities are like farts. If you're trying too hard, it's probably shit, and you my dear just went to brown town.
3259 days 7 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Oh I forgot to add, Li Ming Chen, you remind me of Mulan, except instead of pretending to be a man and saving and honouring China, you pretend to be a woman and embarrass it. Dishonour on you, dishonour on your cow.
3259 days 5 hours ago
wearegreatppl
Demi Crat: You and your sister dickwad tessen have on thing in common ... you're both useless

Litter Ally: I knew i seen last weeks outfit somewhere then i remembered when i blew my nose 

Yves Saint-I'm-Farting: What youre doing in this race is as clear to me as season one of rupauls drag race

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!