This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 3: Kaboom!~

Topic » ~Challenge 3: Kaboom!~

3267 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
Hello queens! For this challenge the 16 of you will be split up into 4 groups of 4 and you will have to make an Action/Thriller film! You must develop a character and design your runway based around the character. I will break up the groups now

Group 1
Dekatora
Nova Kane
Jasedya Jinx
Demi Crat

Group 2
Miss Hazel
Emergency
Mrs. Polly Nation
LuLu

Group 3
Maxi May
Yves Saint-I'm-Farting
Emma Dale
Rhea Listic

Group 4
Litter Ally
Error 404
Li Ming Chen
Queen Cocaine

you have 48 hours and I suggest that you use teamwork because I will be judging you in your groups.

Also I would like to thank to the people who have shown concern, I have been going through a bit of strife and it means at lot so thank you.

BTM2 Song:
3267 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
Oh fuck Dekatora & Error 404, if you want to use your immunity for this challenge let me know.
3267 days ago
Weetmaster
Goddamn group challenge, I'd rather breathe in Queen Elizabeth's queefs in a rusty oxygen tank with my hands tied to a black running chainsaw than attempt group challenges
3267 days ago
Weetmaster
But im sure my group partners will be lovely
3266 days 23 hours ago
doodyful
I would like to use my immunity.
3266 days 15 hours ago
doodyful
-GROUP 2 SUBMISSION-

My team has chosen to ignore me so I've taken the initiative to take this challenge on myself.

Emergency is starring in her one woman show... Action Film 6!

Action Film 6 is a thrill from beginning to end as the audience joins Emma Genki (Played by Emergency) as she sits in her lair and patiently listens to the speeches at the United Nations, while also performing contemporary dances to Swedish folk music for blind elderly people. However, Emma finds herself in trauma when she enters a Rubiks cube tournament where a trio of evil queens (Played by Miss Hazel, Polly Nation and LuLu) plan to thwart Emma's efforts into winning, but placing a bomb inside the Rubiks cube. It is then up to Emma to remove the bomb and save the entrants of the tournament from mass destruction. This is... Action Film 6.

Also, Emma cannot function without latex.

Poster/Runway Look: http://i.imgur.com/osi5nBh.png
3266 days 14 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Ummm, queen I never got a single mail from you Maybe if you waited less then a few hours then you could have let some of us contribute... instead of taking all the credit for yourself by not including any of us.
3266 days 14 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Confessional: That bitch is throwing us under the bus on purpose... just because she has immunity.
3266 days 12 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
Wow..
3266 days 12 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
Cofessional:It's sooo annoying when everybody in your team is inactive and and you can't work together. Now i have to wait for them or think of a story alone....
3266 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Emergency doesnt have immunity *shot*
3266 days 11 hours ago
tomdudley
GROUP 3'S MOVIE SUBMISSION

As a group, we have chosen to do a thriller movie.

Plot: Violetta Smith gets everything she wants from her well earning mother, Gracie Smith. Violetta Smith thought she had a lot of friends at school, but none of them really liked her. So when she got dared to spend the night in the most haunted house in the land, she didn't stand down and took on the challenge. Little did she know that this house alone had the most murders within the past year, with a well known anonymous murderer living inside. Unknowingly, she steps into the house and gets locked inside, no way of getting out. She meets lots of dead bodies in her stay, but when she comes across an alive child, she regrets her decision for the rest of her life.

MY RUNWAY LOOK: http://prntscr.com/7e13ft
I am playing that alive child in the film. She isn't actually alive because she is a ghost, but it looks as if she is alive. I have chosen to include this character because in every thriller movie, you always that one devil girl terrorising everyone.
3266 days 10 hours ago
Zuelke
Confessional:It's sooooo annoying when a certain person on our team "prefers" not to use Skype and complains when we don't respond at super sonic speed.
3266 days 10 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Well Dekatora myself and trey were on all day yesterday and you weren't. I have to sleep man lmfao.
3266 days 10 hours ago
Zuelke
Jasedya maybe read up?
3266 days 10 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
What Demi Crat?

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!