This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The First Runway~

Topic » ~The First Runway~

3269 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
*the girls walk out confused*

*giggles*
3269 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward

Jasedya Jinx
Dekatora
Juanita Friend Ave. 46012
Mrs. Polly
LuLu
Yves Saint-I'm-Farting
Maxi May
Queen Cocaine
Emergency
Emma Dale

you are all SAFE.

You may go lounge in the Ms. Fionna Catnip Lounge (proud sponsor)

You can leave the stage.
3269 days 7 hours ago
CaitlinBella
I'm so confused...
3269 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
SURPRISE! Your first challenge was actually your entrance look and SOMEONE is leaving TONIGHT!!!

Demi!- This dress to me, was a bit dull and reminiscent of last season. I think you could have made a bigger statement for an entrance than just this mint color dress.

Error 404!- Wow, what an entrance like even with no makeup you look stunning in this yarn dress. I’m just so gagged and shocked that I don’t even mind that colors clash a bit. I’m excited to see more from you.

Li Ming!- I normally hate the color brown, but you really sold this look to me. The bio on the side was such a nice bonus that had me laughing all the way through. It’s was solid and I couldn’t complain about it.

Ally!- Can I call you Ally? I thought this look was distasteful and I LOVED it. Joan Rivers is rolling in her grave, I hope you can live with yourself! The outfit didn’t thrill me, but I think I was supposed to focus on the face so I can forgive it. I’m ready for the trash QUEEN.

Miss Hazel!- I really was blown away, like this dress was stunning to me and just I didn’t expect it like at all. I really hope that you can continue to bring this star power in later challenges.

Nova!- At first, I kind of liked your look, however the more I looked at it, it looked like a cupcake doily and I just didn’t particularly care about the look so you fell in the rankings sadly.

Rhea!- Oh boy I did not like the color scheme of this dress at all, it was really Halloweeny and it made it look cheap. I’ve seen this silhouette of the profile and the dress, I just don’t care for it that much.

Rhinestone!- Girl, you can’t just post a photo and of girl with her coochie practically hanging out and be like I made this look. This is not what the race is about!
3269 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
Miss Hazel, you are safe you may leave the stage.
3269 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
Rhinestone the Mermaid, you were like a fish out of water, I'm sorry my dear but, you are up for elimination.
3269 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
Litter Ally, you are literally safe! You may leave the stage.
3269 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
Error 404, Error? there's no error, you are the winner of this challenge!

You will be the first person to experience the twist of the ~IMMUNITY TIARA~ you can use this to make sure you can NOT go home when you wear this for a challenge (2-9) after 9 the immunity tiaras expire. If you use your immunity you still have to post and you can NOT use it on anyone else.

If anyone has any questions just ask me yo.
3269 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
Li Ming Chen, but first girl don't be an AARYN. You are safe and may leave the stage.
3269 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
the camera pans to the three girls still on stage.
3269 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
Demi Crat, you are safe.
3269 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
Rhea Listic, realistically you weren't up to snuff, I'm sorry my dear, you are up for elimination.
3269 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
Nova Kane, you are safe.
3269 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
Rhea, Rhinestone, please send a lipsync of THE SHADE in a timely manner (24 hours)

Good luck and DON'T I SWEAR! Don't fuck it up!
3269 days 7 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Yay! Thank you so much :)
3269 days 6 hours ago
rory17
I am dying

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!