This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~And The Winner Is...~

Topic » ~And The Winner Is...~

3276 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Before I start to reveal the results I would just to like thank all four of you and the rest of the cast for an intense season. I also think y'all broke the poll record with like almost 100 votes? So congratulations on that. This was a very tough finale and to get it under way I will announce the first queen to sashay away.
3276 days 5 hours ago
Zuelke
:x
3276 days 5 hours ago
Zuelke
Gl Francesca, Davina, and Rubian.  Despite some of our pasts you are all really great people < 3 May the best woman win
3276 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
BUT FIRST I will announce our Miss Congeniality, and she is....Delica Tessen!
3276 days 5 hours ago
Zuelke
lmao tf i didn't even spam
3276 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
And our fourth place queen is,
Francesca Dee Struct, my dear you have been a surprise with your dry wit and sarcasm, I personally loved your unique comedy style, however it just wasn't in the cards this season, so now sashay away.
3276 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Now in third place
Delica Tessen, Your charisma definitely won me over the course of the season and I think no matter where you go next you'll be a star, but for now sashay away. *chop chop* Off to the Delica Tessen with you!
3276 days 5 hours ago
Zuelke
bye bye :*
3276 days 5 hours ago
winner132
*holds Rubian's hand*
3276 days 5 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Oh omg I'm shaking rn
3276 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Davina, Rubian Remy, partners from the beginning, now the final two. (Sadly this isn't Big Brother 6)

You both have improved over the season and easily both of your final runways are your best ever. Now the question is, who stole the season and the crown?
3276 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
http://gifmaker.cc/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2015052810oUy2T95ovHZeaoPhT6bfVf&file=output_wy3eWD.gif&music= class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="500" height="365" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PbYghzgt9IU" allowfullscreen frameborder="0">
3276 days 5 hours ago
HowLovely
OH MY GOD
3276 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
*confetti explodes on to the runway*

Congratulations to our winner! This was another very close finale and one to remember. This easily is a top 3 season for me tbh. I can't thank you guys enough for being apart of TDR because I'm genuinely proud of all four of you. (I refuse to do two winners sorry runner up)
3276 days 5 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
CONGRATS DAVINA WE SLAYED THIS SEASON !!!

-Hugs-

OMG THIS RAN MY ANXIEXTY UP THE ROOF
3276 days 5 hours ago
winner132
OMG *screams* 

*hugs Rubian and my fellow queens*

*hugs Tayvie*

THANK YOU SO MUCH, THIS IS HONESTLY SO AMAZING!

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!