This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 13: Dear,~

Topic » ~Challenge 13: Dear,~

3283 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Hello top 6! For this challenge I really want to see your vulnerability because you will be writing a very personal letter to MOI. That's right you're writing to me. It can be fictional and as made up as you want, I'm looking for something to move me emotionally. I want your words to jump off the Tengaged page and stab in me in the heart.

For the runway I want to see the UGLIEST OUTFIT you can throw at me. Really fug it up!

You have 48 hours and don't fuck it up!

BTM2 Song: 
3283 days 22 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Do we mail you the letter
3283 days 22 hours ago
Giraffez
Well shit
3283 days 22 hours ago
winner132
Beagle Lady this challenge was designed for u mama :)
3283 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
you post the letter in here sorry for no clarifying.
3283 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
Fuck you
3283 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=b3pocj&s=8
Dear Tayvie Noon,
        I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you've done for me this season it's been the hardest time of my drag career so far and I would like to thank you for the chance to come on and try my best to win this shit, and having me make it this far to be so close that only mama Giraffez has seen before hand and I will make it further then her and win this thing just you wait and see. I'm going to win and I"m going to show these bitches what i'm made of and how I'm going to run when I win this game.
Sincerely,
Beagle Lady Buckel
3283 days 20 hours ago
Zuelke
Dear Tayvie,
          You've killed off 12 of us and we're coming down to the bitter, sleepless, habit-inducing end.  Even after the past 12 weeks I think there's something you don't know about me, and it's that I have a fear of losing.  When I was 4 years old my grandmother gave me a little stuffed dog named Plopper (picture of him http://www.tableandhome.com/prodimages/93038.jpg ) and it was really love at first sight... Growing up he was my only friend and my parents were worried because I spent a lot of time talking to him and sharing secrets.  He was the only one I felt I could talk to, because whatever I had to say he just sat there and listened.  I was always teased at school and everyone called me "the fat and gay one."  I would run off to the swings and cry by myself, and I was always by myself because wherever I went people moved somewhere else.  But Plopper always stayed.  I wanted so bad to just be home-schooled, so I could just stay at home and be with Plopper 24/7, but that wasn't an option because my parents were both working.  So to deal with the constant stress, I brought Plopper to school.  This only brought the teasing to an all-time high.  I was stared at and picked on more now than Brenda "Boogers," who would pick her nose during spelling tests.  But Plopper didn't mind the laughing and teasing...it seemed like he enjoyed it.  He was a solid motherfucker against a pack of alpha bullies.  It made me envy him.  I emulated his courage, and one day I approached my oppressors at the playground one day, Plopper at my side.  I looked up at them and they looked down on me.  One of them acknowledged me, saying 'What do you want, FATTIE!' and they all laughed.  I bet they were expecting me to start crying, but I just stood there and smiled, just like Plopper does.  This angered them though, and in a flash of a second I was beaten to the ground and I could see the stars in my eyes.  I could see the outline of Plopper though, and I struggled to say his name as they tore him to shreds.  They swung him, ripped him, threw his cotton ball guts in the sky.  My world was crushed.  The only friend I ever had was torn apart in front of me.  I lost him, and it was all my fault.  This is why I'm afraid of losing, Tayvie.  Bceuase I know in the end if I fail, it's my fault.  There's no one else to blame but myself.  Even when I peer down the slides at the park, even when I swing on the swings, even when I climb the monkey bars, I feel Plopper's ghost beside me.  Loss haunts me now.  Please don't let me lose again, Tayvie.  Please.

http://i.imgur.com/k2Apcll.png  For my runway I'm serving some girl-who-tried-cosplay-and-failed-miserably realness.
3282 days 21 hours ago
wearegreatppl
Dear Tayvie,
                   Im gonna try to sincere as possible ( my friends tell me when  I try to that i come off sarcastic). This competition has made me really think and feel about emotions. I Haven't done that in a while. When i was younger i was a very emotional child and like every kid who was bullied at some point in there lives. Over the years I just sorta stopped reacting and I realized that the less I felt the less i got bullied. This although had its downsides i have trouble sharing my feelings which has led to other problems, i have trouble getting close to people. This competition has changed that though, ive had to looks inside and realize that its ok to cry, be mad, or be extremely happy. I now Know that im gonna be ok. Im gonna be able to let my "wall" down. So thank you Tayvie im so thnakful for what you have shown me. I know how that feels now.

Runway: One word streel http://imgur.com/kIwBoMV
3282 days 16 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Dear Tayvie,

You are receiving this letter today, because you are invited to Reed Embarco's virtual funeral. I was once Reed, reliving catastrophic moments during my lifetime. Reed has gone through such moments, even the most painful death someone can endure can't measure up to. The most horrific memories are being relived to you, today, in this letter. Reed, me, lived such a vulnerable life, such a life that no-one would want to be living. To walk around every day at the age of seven, and witness the life being beaten out of you because you wanted to express yourself "different from the society. To not be understood in what some people call this "life". To have your parents severely, without regret, or empathy physically kick you out their house because you refused to be molded into the "perfect child" they wanted to be. It's quite simple. Reed was gay, but the whole world felt despicable for such reason. And the fact that such world felt this way, is the sole reason to why Reed lived the most horrible life any human being will ever endure. I, Reed, had no friends. I had no one to explain my faults, and my problems too. The only friend that I had was the soggy, dirty, and  wet pillow that I slept on for seventeen years crying my sorrows to sleep, being optimistic that things would sometimes get better. I sometimes wondered why was I still living on earth? Why am I still going through all that I am going through? Rubian Remy is why I am still on this earth today. Rubian Remy was a character. Rubian Remy was my only friend during my childhood. Of course imaginary, but REAL in my head, and REAL within my dreams. She helped me get through life itself.

That is why Reed Embarco's virtual funeral is now taking place. I will never go through what I've gone through under such name. I will never be referred to "reed" ever again. Reed Embarco has passed away.

I am Rubian Remy

Sincerely,   Rubian Remy

Ugly look: http://i.imgur.com/7VBddkP.png
3281 days 22 hours ago
Zuelke
Same @ me doing a story about bullying and everyone copies my idea.  From now on I'm not posting in the public forum :)
3281 days 22 hours ago
Zuelke
Especially Davina, bitch it looks like you copied my exact letter and took out the stuffed dog.  the fuck
3281 days 22 hours ago
winner132
I didn't even read ur story, the fuck
3281 days 22 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I didn't copy anything from you ?
3281 days 22 hours ago
Zuelke
Well you should have.  Nicely done @ you attacking me for not looking at your runway week 2 before I posted mine and now here we are with your basic ass copy-of-a-copy story

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!