This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Eleventh Runway~

Topic » ~The Eleventh Runway~

3287 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
This art made me fart it was so good.
3287 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
i was going to do a top 4 and a bottom 4 but then we had a tie for fourth so lol

Davina
Rubian Remy

you are safe you may leave the runway.
3287 days 2 hours ago
Zuelke
tayvie you remind me of that prostitute i fucked last night
slow
3287 days 2 hours ago
Insanity
This is a test of endurance.
3287 days 2 hours ago
Zuelke
HighNoon
Played: 102 times
Last Activity: 29 min ago
3287 days 2 hours ago
Carvalho
Oh shit I'm bit safe :o
3287 days 2 hours ago
Carvalho
Not* Auto corrector
3287 days 2 hours ago
winner132
Oh @ me being safe

No T No Shade but I definitely deserved High or Win over most of these other queens just saying and so did Rubian
3287 days 2 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
girl where the fuck is my cocktail .
3287 days 2 hours ago
winner132
I guess amateur is better than my painting which u said was Andy Warhol http://prntscr.com/763koo

K then, cuz its pissing me off that amateurs who keep using shitty avatars and doing horrible in challenges are doing better than others who clearly deserve higher placements
3287 days 2 hours ago
winner132
and when I ask you for feedback before I post, it would be great if you could you know tell me something is wrong instead of saying its great and then giving me a bullshit placement
3287 days 2 hours ago
winner132
And honestly I dare any of these bullshit dress up doll queens to go head to head with me in tengaged avis and see how well they do
3287 days 1 hour ago
winner132
And btw on ur judging sheet thing, what does "lip sync" even mean? Why are lip syncs being judges instead of challenges.
3287 days 1 hour ago
HighNoon
I was playing Civ 5 sorry,
Alawng!- Your art was very beautiful but I found your outfit to be bland and not really up to par to your past outfits. Your runway brought down your score.

Beagle Lady!- Your runway was pretty safe and your art touched my art, but I think overall you were pretty average and it’s getting down to the wire where being okay may not be enough.

Cinnamon!- I really didn’t like that you described your own art as shit. I thought it was alright and you under sold yourself which didn’t help you at all. Your runway was standard art school look which was okay but meh.

Delica!- I thought your art was humorous and related to your time here. You a hoe for a win. I thought your runway could have been bigger but I thought the nerdy art chic worked.

Francesca!- Your art was very interesting and I loved all the lines it was very cute. Your runway also looked very elegant and I loved the flowyness of it.

Helen!- Taking Kabuki was interesting and I did enjoy it, however you squeezed your way into third and I feel like even though there is always thought behind your looks, I oddly feel like you’re playing it safe and could be really dominating. I like you Helen, but I feel like I could love you, you feel me?
3287 days 1 hour ago
Zuelke
I LOVE COV 5 PMG CAN WE DATE
3287 days 1 hour ago
HighNoon
that was week 7 the lipsync orgy challenge so yeah the lipsyncs were being judged.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!