This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Tenth Runway~

Topic » ~The Tenth Runway~

3296 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
i watched survivor yo
3296 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

Helen Heels
Rubian Remy
Cinnamon Canela
You are all safe and may leave the stage.
3296 days 15 hours ago
Insanity
Tayvie why do you leave dramatic twenty minute intervals after letting the safe queens leave?
3296 days 15 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
WHY AM I A SAFE QUEEN
I WAS CLASS ACT SLUT
3296 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
becuse I write the critiques and then get distracted halfway through that's why.
3296 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Alawng!- I liked your outfit it was a hooker delight, however I did not feel like France was brought across in this outfit. I mean the concept is just ‘I’m in France!’ and it might sound good on paper but, on execution falls a bit flat.

Beagle Lady!- My problem with this outfit is that it reads too much like Japanese dress rather than the big gown I know you were trying to go for. I think you executed the style of this outfit wrong which is a shame because it doesn’t look bad.

Davina!- The baguettes < 3 I like how kind of messy this French mime look is with the make up being smeared. I appreciate the Eiffel Tower in the back of the avatar a little detail like that sometimes pays off.

Delica!- Napolean Bonaparte is my favorite drag queen as well.  I really liked this look because it did remind me of Opal’s look last season? (Don’t quote me) but the all pink really made it pop and be different.

Francesca! VIVA LA REVOLUTION! I really feel like your dress really captured Marie Antoinette especially with that comment. Oh my how saucy!

Seneca!- I really liked the purse and fishnets but, you feel just pedestrian next to everyone else and it’s just kind of a disappointment. I liked what you did, I just don’t particularly see France in it.
3296 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
watch your tongue Francesca! You are safe.
3296 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
And the winner of this challenge is
.D..
avina!

Congratulations you have a won a trip to Quebec another semi french place!
3296 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Delica you are safe.
3296 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Beagle Lady Buckel, I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
3296 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Alawng NiteUhHookin, you are safe.

that means Seneca Falls, I'm sorry my dear you are up for elimination.
3296 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Beagle Lady & Seneca send a lipsync of Completement fou in a timely manner!
3296 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
Thank Gawd.
3296 days 1 hour ago
Carvalho
HighNoon
becuse I write the critiques and then get distracted halfway through that's why.

lol XDDDD
3295 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
time for ms buckel to destroy
3295 days 21 hours ago
Zuelke
me @ tayvie saying congratulations instead of condragulations

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!