This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Ninth Runway~

Topic » ~The Ninth Runway~

3291 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
YO
3291 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Hey If I say your name please step forward

Rubian Remy
Alawng NiteUhHookin
Seneca Falls
&
Cinnamon Canela, I did like it.

You're all safe and may leave the stage.
3291 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Beagle Lady!- Whoever said that you looked like Violet Chachki or whatever was right on. I think that this dress is cute but a bit shapeless. The gloves were a good touch as well.

Davina!- I liked your look but, I feel like this nun look was more for you than it was for me. I mean I didn’t judge the questions, however yours came out of nowhere and I’m just curious of the thought process behind the look.

Delica!- I was referencing Tammie Brown, but I loved the matching underwear and it reminded me of my infamous bikini looks that I do so I really appreciated this actually and thought it was interesting.

Francesca!- I really loved this look and I totally feel like I would actually wear this. It did feel a bit plain jane, but I think this fit into my style and I hope the short black hair was an attention to detail and not just a coincidence!

Helen!- Girl, I like Jessica Rabbit, but you don’t have to copy that exact look, you can take inspiration but dang. It’s like a face lift. Did you listen when Brookie and Snowy went home?

Hoe!- Missed the deadline hoe!
3291 days 17 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
CAN WE HAVE A MOMENT OF DIGRESSION AND DISCUSS HOW KENNEDY LITERALLY WIPED THE FLOOR WITH KATYA TONIGHT.

AMEN X
3291 days 17 hours ago
winner132
The thought process behind my look just to clarify this was that I asked you if you liked scary/horror movies and you replied with no.

I had no idea how to make an outfit out of that answer so I took a different direction, trying to make an outfit that would perhaps change your mind about the scary/horror genre.
3291 days 17 hours ago
Zuelke
Kennedy and Katya were my top 2 :( flop
3291 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Delica Tessen, you are safe.
3291 days 17 hours ago
Zuelke
FUCK FUCK FUCKK
3291 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Francesca Dee Struct, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge! I win your dress and you win money ($4.20)
3291 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Beagle Lady Buckel, you are safe.
3291 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
*sighs leaving stage*
3291 days 17 hours ago
winner132
This is me during my lip sync tonight

https://38.media.tumblr.com/31bcce796a64e4548411aa59b9f0fdd5/tumblr_no7s47qE1p1qzxd94o2_500.gif
3291 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Davina, oh. well you didn't. You're safe.

Helen Heels, you're safe.
3291 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Hoe, BYE. sashay away.
3291 days 17 hours ago
Insanity
YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS
3291 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
Bye sissy

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!