This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Eighth Runway~

Topic » ~The Eighth Runway~

3301 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
y'all call that comedy? OK
3301 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name pleas step forward.

Alawng NiteUhHookin
Beagle Lady Buckel
Francesca Dee Struct
Cinnamon Canela

you are all safe. You may leave the stage.
3301 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
*mumbles walks backstage*
3301 days 14 hours ago
Slice
is hoe about to see her second win?
3301 days 14 hours ago
Zuelke
No Delica is ;*
3301 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
My reads saved me tbh
3301 days 14 hours ago
Slice
LMAO ok hun
3301 days 14 hours ago
Slice
ur reads were like the only other funny ones alawng. love yew
3301 days 14 hours ago
Slice
except seneca.. her too
3301 days 14 hours ago
Zuelke
Uh oh Slice is a bit salty today
3301 days 14 hours ago
Slice
bitch u googled ur look please stop
3301 days 14 hours ago
Zuelke
And it still looks better than yours :/
3301 days 14 hours ago
Slice
Let's see what Tayvie says :)
3301 days 14 hours ago
Zuelke
Mk. Idrc who wins I was just picking fun, but obviously we have an Insecure Ingrid in this competition
3301 days 14 hours ago
Slice
Lmao
3301 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Davina!- Your jokes were alright, your look though was very dead dropping and I smiled at the comic con joke as it was revealed so that was a plus.

Delica!- Your jokes were pretty weak and the look I was that excited for so…yeah I think you could have done better overall.

Helen!- Meeting the deadline is important yo.

Hoe!- I think you were the only person who made me laugh out loud so that was a plus. Your look was a good switch bully throwback but I think it could have been stronger despite being funny.

Karen!- Your jokes weren’t that good and you didn’t post a look and also messaged me wanting to lipsync. Girl you might just get your wish.

Rubian!- I really liked your look, it really harkened back to Rim Hijab’s look in season 2 at the roast with a death look. The jokes were okay.

Seneca!- I laughed at the joke about me being trash and I thought your look was fun and crazy good. It was a bit messy but fun overall.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!