This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Seventh Runway~

Topic » ~The Seventh Runway~

3297 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
hello ladies! This was definitely a top 5 challenge in TDR HERSTORY!
3297 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward

Delica Tessen
Seneca Falls
Hoe
Cinnamon Canela

you are all safe and may leave the stage. Enjoy ur COCKtails in the lounge.
3297 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Alawng!- I thought your lip sync was classic. It was very chill and that reveal wrapped it up nicely. It did its job and made me excited. The look oh my god that cow look is so iconic and important. The mooing after you walked had me dying.

Beagle Lady!- That lip sync was amazing and it was just heavenly. Your look though came off as a bit gaudy and tacky. It reminded me of my grandmother, she loved shiny dresses like that. It wasn’t the worst outfit but, definitely not the best.

Davina!- Your runway blew me away! It was so avant-garde and just I would love to see more runways like this from you. The lip sync being titled the BEST ever makes me laugh because it was good, but the best? Someone tell that boy that humility is a thing.

Francesca!- That lip sync hurt my ears, but I got and liked the concept you were going for with the look, it just overall wound up being not the strongest of the week sadly.

Helen!- Your look spooked me it was so good. I don’t think I’ve seen anything like it before. Your lipsync was also bomb as fuck it was really good with all the special effects, they had me dying!

Karen!- That lip sync was EVERYTHING! The sword, the wig, just wow. Your look was a bit weak in the tits, it could have had more to it like a shoe or something and I think your runways not being up to par is really holding you back.

Rubian!- Girl you could have looked to see that somebody had already used the Star King lipsync. It wasn’t like you both pm’d me the same thing like it was coincidental or something. The look was also not kawaii you just threw slanted eyes on. I also really hope you didn’t think that your video was Japanese and that’s why you went for the look you did because the video is Korean. The dress was also just a white dress like I wasn’t that blown away by that. If you were going for kawaii throw on a Lolita dress or something more avant-garde.

Snowy!- That lip sync being four people was a hot mess and I hated how the driver was doing a weird mouth thing to be funny (it wasn’t.) It was distracting because I wasn’t sure who I was supposed to be watching. The look was also unoriginal dressing up as Elsa for the runway? I reamed Brookie and Karen two rounds ago about doing something that already exists and not trying to do something new/creative.
3297 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Karen Forewe, you are safe.
3297 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Beagle Lady Buckel, you are safe.
3297 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Davina, you are safe.
3297 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Alawng NiteUhHookin, I should call 911 because you STOLE this challenge. Congratulations you are the winner of this week and will be the center of a bukkake film!

Helen Heels, you are safe.
3297 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Snowy Hilzan Vallés, I'm sorry my dear you are up for elimination.
3297 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Rubian Remy, I'm sorry my dear you are up for elimination.
3297 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Francesca Dee Struct, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3297 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Ladies this is your last chance to save yourselves from elimination. Don't fuck it up!

Rubian:

Snowy:
3297 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
Hey
3297 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision
Rubian Remy, shantay you stay.

Snowy Hilzan Vallés, keep freezing bitches darling! Now sashay away.
3297 days 4 hours ago
Carvalho
Bye Snowy you are not safe anymore
3297 days 2 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
are you joking.....
3297 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
Snowy losing a frozen lipsync pls

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!