This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Third Runway~

Topic » ~The Third Runway~

3335 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
this is the only time I can do this lol
3335 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward

Cinnamon Canela
Floss
Davina
Rubian Remy
Icelandia
L-A
Alawng NiteUhHookin
Orangé
Beagle Lady Buckel
Hoe

you are the best and the worst of the week, if I have not called your name you are safe and may drink in the taylord cosmetics lounge.
3335 days 13 hours ago
Insanity
LMAO NEVA SAFE #VIOLETEDIT
3335 days 13 hours ago
Insanity
THIS IS HOE'S DEMISE CALLIN' IT NOW.
3335 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Alawng & Orange!- You two really improved for me and I really liked both of your outfits. I hope your barmixzvah is fun Orange and congratulations on becoming a woman!

Beagle Lady & Hoe!- I thought this was hilarious and Hoe I know you asked for an extension, but I really can only do this runway right now or I won’t be able to do it until like Sunday. So sorry! Throw something together if you know you’re running out of time.

Cinnamon & Floss!- This was very interesting to learn from the both of you. Floss, your runway again was flawless and Cinnamon posting that actual Barbie was a bit confusing to me. I didn’t get what you were going for.

Davina & Rubian!- Y’all blew me away with your impressive outfits. I’m loving your spunk and I think if y’all keep it up you should be just fine.

Icelandia & L-A!- I wasn’t loving the funeral idea, Icelandia you look really cool and like you’re going to go drinking after the funeral, but it was not enough to safe L-A, who looks like she’s in a wedding dress. I thought there weren’t any wedding dress games for black girls?
3335 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Davina & Rubian, congratulations you two are the winners of this challenge and won a free cake.
3335 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Alawng & Orange, you are safe.
3335 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Floss, you are safe.
3335 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Beagle Lady, you are safe.
3335 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Hoe, I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
3335 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Cinnamon Canela, I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
3335 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
It ain't over.

L-A, I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
3335 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Icelandia, you are safe.

Now Hoe, Cinnamon, L-A send a lipsync of It's my life by no doubt in a timely manner.
3335 days 13 hours ago
Insanity
YAS BYE HOE
3335 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Thank gordt
3335 days 12 hours ago
Slice
I WASNT ABLE TO GET ON A COMPUTER AT ALL IM RIOTING!!!! RIOTING!!!!!!!!!

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!