This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 13: End of the Road~

Topic » ~Challenge 13: End of the..

3338 days 12 hours ago
rory17
I love how Opal calls me he and the two others she.........LMAO

And I do deserve this win....I didn't steal, I made a mistake? I deserve the win just as much as you do.....

I came back strong for someone who has sashayed....if I didn't, I wouldn't be here right now........
3338 days 11 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Anyway, my speech:
From the start, I have been a consistent, creative queen whose looks are constantly of a high standard. I have been determined, ready, willing and able, always doing every challenge to the best of my ability. This has been an awesome experience, I will really miss it when it's over. I've learned a lot about myself and other people, much more than I could ever have anticipated. I've had my rough spots, there is no denying, but I've always taken it on the chin and came back fighting.
I am iconic and stylish without being gimmicky or repetitive, reflecting my style in versatile and creative ways. Every challenge, my looks have been well thought-out and polished, which is why I have scored high more than any other queen here. I am a name you will never forget, and I am proof that even a white level user can be a polished, professional queen.

I'd like to do a few personal messages to queens past and present.
Blu Blaq Dress - You really helped me with the third challenge and managed to help me through even though I was really struggling with the topic. You helped make it as easy for me as it could be and helped me turn my sadness into something I feel able to smile about, which is something that has since really helped me in my everyday life. I'm really grateful for how understanding you were, so thank you.
16.9 fl oz - I am amazed by how much you were able to customise your looks and constantly make them look fantastic. To me, you are by far the most creative queen and I sure don't underestimate the hard work that went in to all the looks you came out with. You were always able to make it work, so well done to you for your uniqueness. Whenever I think of this competition, the first queen I think of will always be you.
Rory - Once more, I've called you out for cheating, and I know that after that this may seem meaningless, but I really think that you need to put more faith in your ability. I dunno if you are just short for time or can't be bothered but the looks you do make - especially your Leo and tree look - are awesome. You really should show that off more because it's worth seeing, and it all means a lot more when it's coming straight from you. I was in your last drag race and had a great time, so I hope you continue with that. I hope there's no bad feelings between us, I just feel it's such a shame that you're not posting things you have made.
Triplechin - I know things didn't start off well between us, but I've really grown to like you since then. You're creative and talented, and usually very funny, so I regret writing you off completely after challenge 7 because you're much more than just a sick joke. Your looks last challenge really showed off your creativity and agility, and that really impressed me. It's good to see a queen who can still make it work even when she's away from her computer.
Opal - Despite the mean things you say about my looks, I'm usually very impressed with what you come out with. Arguably, you're my drag mother, so thank you for introducing me back to Tengaged for this. I'm glad we've both made it this far, you definitely deserve your place here, and I wish you the best of luck.
Tayvie - Without you, none of this would be possible. I've had an absolute whale of a time, so thank you so much for it. I'm super glad I signed up for this, and as I said I'll be sad to be without it, but I genuinely feel like my life has been changed by this experience, so thank you for that. Your awesome ideas really give me a reason to get my creative juices flowing, something I don't often get the chance to do, so this opportunity to be arty, get designing and be creative was highly appreciated. I hope you continue this for many seasons to come.

Lip sync:
3338 days 11 hours ago
rory17
I had nothing against you babe......
3338 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
3338 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
I have to do my lipsync tomorrow.

Final Speech: Hello Tayvie! I'm gonna be honest, I never saw myself being here. Much less being here without EVER having to lipsync. I know you asked me why I never applied for this season before and I told you I didn't think I was creative or out of the box enough to get far. So first off, for convincing me to go outside my comfort zone, thank you.

I feel like throughout this competition I have constantly been a force to be reckoned with. Though I had a few dud runways, for the most part I delivered. Though I had been stuck on a few dud teams, I delivered. And you saw this, giving me the most wins of any of these girls left. With my unique humor and style I have blazed through this competition. The ONLY time I was ever unsure of myself was the last challenge, and I was not feeling well. Say what you want, but attitude is a lot of this game.

I don't want to drag this out too long but all in all thank you for the opportunity and I promise to do all the stuff I'm contractually obligated to do if chosen for the crown. That's why I'm in a business suit in my runway, I'm ready to get to work. Gas, grass, or ass.

Good luck ladies.
3338 days 9 hours ago
rory17
I want to make a tribute to everyone who is out that I cared enough to write something about them. I had no friends here, but I had people I was close to.

Keleisha- You and I were close due to pretty much getting picked on by the other queens. We did well in challenges together. I wanted you and I to stick together and make finals. Unfortunately, we had to lip-sync against each other, which I had won.

16.9- Out of the final 5, you were nicest to me, though we barely ever talked. I loved how creative you are and the things you came up with were out of the box. Thank you for not being rude to me like other contestants did :)

Medusa- Though your drag mom is Opal, I had nothing against you. Out of this final 4, I care more about you and you were the least mean to me...

Blu Blaq Dress- I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I CRIED WHEN YOU LEFT! <333 no words bc ilysm

If I have time, more later!
3338 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
My lipsync will be an homage to ally
3337 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
TC's lipsync:

YOURE WELCOME
3337 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
IT WOULD'VE BEEN SOMETHING ELSE BUT I HAD WORK
3337 days 12 hours ago
rory17
*walks to workroom*
3337 days 12 hours ago
rory17
*walks back to runway*

*slays lip-sync*
3337 days 10 hours ago
AlanDuncan
There is a difference between making a mistake once and making it many times.
3337 days 10 hours ago
rory17
This game is done, so you can stop now....

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!