This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Fourth Runway~

Topic » ~The Fourth Runway~

3366 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
I'm feeling super super super
3366 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward

Blu Blaq Dress
Keleisha LaClarkson
Precious, Based…
QQ Wallace
Triplechin
16.9 fl oz (500 mL)
Ally O'vera
3366 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
You are the best and the worst of the challenge if I have not called your name you may enjoy a cocktail in the interior illusions lounge.
3366 days 9 hours ago
rory17
PHEW!!
3366 days 9 hours ago
mahogany
Oh shit.
3366 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
16.9!- Interesting that you volunteered to lipsync, I wonder if it will pay off.

Ally!- I think this look is a vast improvement from your others and I think that this was great. Your explanation of your hero was a bit choppy, but I would hire her as my secretary. 

Blu Blaq!- How symbolic, I love this rise of the phoenix look that you are showing off tonight, I’m very happy that you took my critique to heart, you go girl!

Keleisha!- Your look was a bit meh and I think to base your hero’s powers all on the look just seems very uninspired and I think you need to step it up a bit.

Precious!- Finally girl, you were funny and I think this look and style shows off that you’re capable of succeeding. I’m proud of you girl, but my one question is, what’s our safe word?

QQ!- In the spotlight and a no show!? GIRL

Triplechin!- You said to me during the application process that you were scared that you wouldn’t be funny enough. It’s the opposite, I laughed but I think that look could have been a lot better. I suggest trying to stick to what you excel in.
3366 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Precious, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3366 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Ally O'vera, POW KABOOM CRASH! You are the winner of this challenge and will get to put someone in the spotlight in the next challenge!
3366 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Blu Blaq Dress, you are safe you may leave the stage.
3366 days 9 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
*sighs in dissapointment*
3366 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
16.9 fl oz and QQ Wallace I'm sorry my dears but you are up for elimination.
3366 days 9 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
*looks up in excitement*
3366 days 9 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
So does that mean that I'm safe and the last slice of cake goes to me?
3366 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Keleisha and Triplechin, this is a warning, you are safe.
3366 days 9 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
*sighs with relief and grabs a urinal cake*

Oh thank you...
3366 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
16.9 & QQ send me a lipsync of Keeps Getting Better in a timely manner.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!