This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Third Runway~

Topic » ~The Third Runway~

3381 days ago
HighNoon
sorry this took awhile everyone I was kind of busy.
3381 days ago
HowLovely
oops I'm lip syncing since I was busy :/
3381 days ago
mahogany
*sweat glitters on my blue black dress under the spotlight*
3380 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
A Miscarriage Carol- Despite the obscene subject matter I found the retelling of a Christmas Carol, but it being the drag version was very clever. However, the series would seem to be more of a mini-series rather than a TV show.

The Know-It-All- I really liked the concept, my only complaint is that characters seem a bit flat and not well explained, this show seems to have some sci-fi elements yet you guys didn’t explain them at all.

Mama’s Club- I feel like this is a show that could easily last like 10000 seasons but you guys didn’t flesh out any character so it comes off really flat and that equals boring.
3380 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward

Mz Monops
Keleisha LaClarkson
Opal
Ally O'vera
Rory Patricks
Amanda Clusterfuck

you are all safe and may enjoy a cocktail in the interior illusions lounge.
3380 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
16.9!- Your runway was the most angelic and #spreadyourwings is a very good message to spread. I also think the red which was supposed to be blood, gave a very Sharon Needles-esque vibe to your runway which I really loved. The trailer was also bomb!

Ah Satan or Natasha?!- I get having time slip away, but not posting is unfortunate.

Amaya!- Your look was OK, what bothers is me is that Blu Blaq did you a solid by doing an outfit for you which I want to see your style, not someone trying to make sure no one doesn’t post.

Blu Blaq!- For being in the spotlight you really used it to your advantage by being ruthless with your idea of A Miscarriage Carol. I particularly loved the look even though, the Blu Blaq dress is starting to get a bit tired, and if you want to go all the way I suggest a different dress.

Medusa!- Hello, I see that you had a problem with the subject matter of your group, I’m very proud that you went through with the idea and agreed to be the lead. Also, is your outfit a gif? I swear I saw it blink and it scared the shit out of me. Another good job this week, keep it up!

Precious!- I invited you back and you do that!? I mean I chuckled but, girl you do not have room to just slap some eye shadow on Monique. You got to WORK BITCH.

QQ!- You were serving Legend of Zelda realness and I loved it! You really could have sealed the deal this week by developing a character for this psychic entity, but it’s a great start nonetheless.

Triplechin!- You really disappointed me this week, you were so stellar last challenge and this was just a travesty for you. Learn something from this!
3380 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
QQ Wallace, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3380 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Medusa Nippletwist, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3380 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Blu Blaq Dress, Congratulations you are the winner of the challenge and will get to shine a spotlight onto someone for the next challenge!
3380 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
16.9 fl oz, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3380 days 23 hours ago
mahogany
I'M A STAR
3380 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Natasha, I'm sorry my dear, but you are up for elimination.
3380 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Triplechin, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3380 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Amaya Valentine, I'm sorry my dear, but you are up for elimination.
3380 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Precious, you better count your lucky stars, because you are safe and may leave the stage.
3380 days 23 hours ago
mahogany
Precious ass don't even deserve to be here

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!