This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The First Runway~

Topic » ~The First Runway~

3375 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
hello ladies ;)
3375 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward....

Han Djob
Ah Satan Backwards
QQ Wallace
Ally O'vera
Triplechin
Amanda Clusterfuck
Blu Blaq Dress
Amaya Valentine
Keleisha LaClarkson

you ladies will have to hear the dreaded words "you are safe." Remember versatility is important!
3375 days 2 hours ago
Khianna
fuck this game
3375 days 2 hours ago
Khianna
why didnt i get picked
3375 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
16.9!- When you said to me would videos be okay, I was curious to see what you were going to put out. I loved your entrance and I really like your look on the runway tonight. The 777 crown was definitely defining and stunning. Pina coladas are pretty cool too.

Ariana!- No Show

Emmy!- Your entrance was gothic and fairly middle of the road. However, I don’t understand your runway look, how is it lucky? I don’t think you had room to do a silly runway like this.

Medusa!- Your entrance was serving Violet Chachki and I thought that was okay. However your cultural runway was very interesting and stood out as unique and elegant. Good job!

Mz Monops!- I wasn’t that impressed with your entrance, but your runway easily one of the best things that has ever hit the runway on TDR. I really hope you keep up this 3D style because it is awesome.

Opal!- Chainmail realness for entrance was nice and I liked the Chinese new year look especially because it showed that you could do something different and I appreciate that.

Precious!- I feel like just posting pictures of Mariah Carey doesn’t really take much skill and ultimately makes you look a bit one-dimensional sadly. I know you can do it Precious!

Rory!- Your entrance wasn’t really that special and out of the leprechauns you were my least favorite for the graininess of the picture.  I know you can do better.
3375 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
Let's get this season started, Ariana Blackford, not posting shows that you are a time waster and that's not okay. Please sashay away.
3375 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
Someone may still be eliminated.

Opal, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3375 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
Mz Monops, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3375 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
Medusa Nippletwist, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3375 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
16.9 fl oz, congratulations you are the winner of the challenge! Now you win the honor of putting someone in the spotlight at the next runway. This means they can NOT be 'IN' on the chart. Please send me or post in this thread who you want to put in the spotlight after the next challenge. (You can choose yourself and they must still be in the running for the crown.)
You may leave the stage.
3375 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
Precious, get the chicken ready, you're up for elimination.
3375 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
Rory, Emmy you both dropped the ball.
3375 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
Rory Patricks, you are safe.

That means Emmy Gration, you are up for elimination.
3375 days 1 hour ago
HighNoon
Emmy. Precious you will need to send me a lipsync of Lucky in a timely manner thank you.
3375 days 1 hour ago
AlanDuncan
im peeing @ the winner
3374 days 17 hours ago
mahogany
This was the wrong winner tayvie and you know it, I'm disgusted

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!