This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Future Season Update (S15 - S16)

Topic » Future Season Update (S15 -..

2096 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Tomorrow will be wrapping up Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs. Revolutionaries. One-hundred and ninety-two days ago, we had our last update. Ranging from Norway (S11) to Venezuela (S14) which was posted when The Congo was ending; it's crazy to think back on that. Now, we're back with a further update!

Lets get some disappointing news out of the way, right now the series is going on a longer hiatus. I think Rulers vs. Revolutionaries wrapped up a ton of things for the series currently, and it's a good break-point. The Series will be returning in late fall-early winter of this year, with both S15 and S16 being back-to-back. Now, what are they? Lets see...

Kolby's Survivor: Russia - Siberian Coast [S15]
- Dobro pozhalovat' na russkiy yazyk! The next season will be located on the isolated Siberian Coastline, a desolate wasteland with only scarce wildlife and thick fogs making it  a treacherous place to live; let alone survive. Eighteen castaways brand new to the series will be inhabiting these lands in the early fall-late winter of this year. But what you don't know is there's much more lurking in the fog....

Kolby's Survivor: Canada - Fans vs. Failures II [S16]
- Returning from season eight, half the series later Fans vs. Failures makes a return. Plotting nine complete newbies deemed 'Fans' of the series vs. nine contestants who ultimately failed at getting anywhere in the series - Placing Pre-Merge who showed potential for another shot! Unlike the previous season in Mexico, we're going above the United States boarders for this FvF season.

Kolby's Survivor Spin-Off: Clashing Kingdoms [S2]
- After the success of Survivor: Undercover, the alumni only spin-off is set to be renewed for another season. This time, taking off the undercover masks and putting on a new role. Each player gaining a unique ability throughout the season assigned a designated 'role' that can turn the game upside down. Will you create an empire or will your kingdom turn to ash?
2096 days 7 hours ago
Silver09
https://media1.giphy.com/media/tmK8yOGJa9myQ/giphy.gif
2095 days 16 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I'm a failure does that count?
2095 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
Didn’t you just call yourself a revolutionary when we were all waiting for RvR?
2095 days 15 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I'm a revolutionary in being a failure
2095 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
mhm sure
2095 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Did u see how bad I fail in my season
2094 days 17 hours ago
JMez2612
I MUST play on the spin off

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!