This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Future Season Update (S11 - S14)

Topic » Future Season Update (S11 -..

2302 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Tonight will begin wrapping up Kolby's Survivor: The Congo - KvB! Last time I said that was ninety two days ago, finishing Haiti & announcing Kolby vs Bennett. Weird. But, I've upped the anti, not three seasons, but four will be announced in this post!

Kolby's Survivor: Norway [S11]
- Vi starter fusjonen! For the upcoming season Kolby's Survivor Series is off to Norway, setting sail to the Scandinavian waters. This season will feature three tribes and eighteen newbies divided equally. Although, there will be a major twist this season - Something will be replacing Hidden Immunity Idols for the Pre-Merge Phase, turning the game on its head. Taking a page from Bennett's Survivor, The Merger Idol will be in play this season.

Kolby's Survivor: Malaysia [S12]
- The twelfth season of the series will be in the Malaysia. The Southeaster Asian country below Thailand. It will be mainly a straightforward season, with no game changing twists. Although, there is potential for two returning players to take the role as tribe captains, similar to Kuwait.

Kolby's Survivor: Australia - The Great Barrier Reef [S13]
- Off the east coast of Queensland lays The Great Barrier Reef, one of natures greatest wonders. Kolby's Survivor will be headed there in the future, with two tribes of of eight and and two coinciding twists, a fresh take on Hidden Immunity Idols & an Exile Island variant.

Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs. Revolutionaries  [S14]
- Now here's the one with the most hype! The third All Star season in Kolby's Survivor Series kicks off on the fourteenth season, being Rulers vs Revolutionaries. Ten of the most iron-fist controlling dictators of the series vs ten of the most dynamic castaways coming up with creative and unique moves to rebel against the oppressors. Are you a Ruler or a Revolutionary?
2302 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
I like this plan for the upcoming seasons. Malaysia should prove interesting since I was in Noah's Survivor Russia with 2 returnees as captain and a captain won.As for Rulers vs Revolutionaries, it definitely will be interesting if people stick to their roles or switch.
2302 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
sounds cool
2300 days 8 hours ago
galore
Season 14 sounds amazing
2298 days 19 hours ago
Cryptspartan
The Bald Man: The bald man was a man who made multiple brief appearances throughout the duration of the game. His antics caused a strike of paranoia, although he had no legitimate impact.

Kolby you need this twist in S11
2298 days 18 hours ago
lionnudes
Australia getting some love <33
2298 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
@Joshua
-
Is this foreshadowing a Joshua S13 return?? If we had another confirmed Australian we could do Aussie v Aussie!
2297 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Malaysia < Thailand
2297 days ago
chillum
Can't wait for these upcoming seasons
2294 days 23 hours ago
Raydiz33
Me neither
2152 days 3 hours ago
JMez2612
Am I gonna be a Revolutionary?

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!