This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Reunion

Topic » Season 1 Reunion

3500 days 7 hours ago
nucleo
I can't be positive its true but it seems pretty convincing. Maybe Kelly will tell us more at the reunion because I still don't know everything.
3500 days 7 hours ago
Kelly2722
It is true
3500 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
Can I have a hint kelly :D
3500 days 6 hours ago
Kelly2722
I would tell y'all now but nucleo made a whole order and im not gonna mess that up, dang I wish he would've given me a second chance to do it before hand
3500 days 6 hours ago
Robbyjak
Ha I have a secret to reveal too... IM NOT A CONSTRUCTION WORK IM ACTUALLY A FOOT MODEL I lied to you all because you might think that because I'm a foot model I would be extremely strategic fit and social( nah I'm kidding I just like to make fun of people that go on reality TV and lie about what they are)
3500 days 6 hours ago
Kelly2722
ahaha, ya know, I gave a hint during my last post ya know lmao
3500 days 6 hours ago
DryIceBros
I'm not Gary Hogeboom.
3500 days 6 hours ago
Robbyjak
IK KELLY SECRET SHES SECRETLY IS KELLY FROM SURVIVOR BORNEO nah I'm jk idk
3500 days 6 hours ago
nucleo
Lol! I see what you did there kelly.
3500 days 6 hours ago
nucleo
I think we had 5 students on this cast which was the most popular occupation. They will all be up on the wiki tomorrow. Robert was a dancer and Zach was a receptionist.
3500 days 6 hours ago
bboyRobert
Dancer = Not stripper lol
3500 days 6 hours ago
Kelly2722
Im up there correct
3500 days 6 hours ago
Kelly2722
I should be lol
3500 days 6 hours ago
Kelly2722
I'm a model and if you wanna see what I look like then go to Kelly's Big Brother, also make an application so I can start it lol I have fun challenges xD

open group

Nucleo's Big Brother Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!