This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

15th Eviction Ceremony

Topic » 15th Eviction Ceremony

3489 days 21 hours ago
nucleo
Welcome houseguests.

Congratulations to Zach on winning the final head of household competition! You have guaranteed yourself a chance to plead your case to the jury. You now have a difficult decision to make. You now have the sole vote to evict either Robert of Kelly. Please make your decision and give reasons for doing so.
3489 days 21 hours ago
nucleo
The person you evict will become the 9th and final juror. The other, will join you in the finals and will have the opportunity to plead their case to the jury as well.
3489 days 21 hours ago
Snake
I'm going to be honest, you both have me thinking. Before this competition started I was 100% sure I was going to take Robert, but Kelly you're really good with words. I've played a fair and loyal game to both of you and I just want to put myself in the best situation to win this game. I can not give a decision right now so please give me a few moments to gather my thoughts.
3489 days 21 hours ago
nucleo
If you didn't see it in the other thread,

You can take as much time as you need really since we are way ahead of schedule. It could be today or tomorrow. I am flexible.
3489 days 21 hours ago
Snake
I do want to say that I feel like you both have the upper hand against me going in because I am returning and I was not able to talk game with the houseguests while I was evicted. I knew basically everyone was after me from the day I came back in so no hard feelings when you guys say you were trying to get me out. The first mistake I made, I probably would have been outta here and I don't know how I made it this far, but it's been a great game to both of you.
3489 days 21 hours ago
Snake
Alright guys my decision has been made...
3489 days 21 hours ago
Kelly2722
*sits in my favorite chair awaiting Zach's decision*
3489 days 21 hours ago
bboyRobert
Pooping bricks
3489 days 21 hours ago
Snake
I came into this game wanting to play very honest and truthful. If I want to win, I want to do it my way and not the easy way.

Robert, you've stuck by my side for awhile now and I helped you all these times hoping you could return the favor. You never really were in a situation where you could help me back other than eviction votes but it's cool. I didn't want to give that decision to you.

Kelly, props to you. Really, you've played an amazing game and have been nominated a hella lot of times. I don't know how you're still here because if it was me I would have been gone a long time ago. We've never really been cool, cool, but I've always felt you were a great player along with your very outgoing personality. I respect the hello outta ya and congratulate you for being the last girl remaining.

and with that being said.......
3489 days 21 hours ago
Snake
Robert...
3489 days 21 hours ago
Kelly2722
*gets up to leave*
3489 days 21 hours ago
Snake
I'm taking you to the Final Two. :)

Kelly I really am sorry. I understand that you may not vote for me at the finale but I just feel like you have too many friends in the Jury. This is not a personal move by any means and it's just the way the game goes. Love ya girl and can't wait to see you at the Finale.
3489 days 21 hours ago
bboyRobert
Thanks zach appreciate it brother

Kelly. Love ya. <3 *hugs kelly for a long time*
3489 days 21 hours ago
Kelly2722
Bye guys, Congrats, Zach, you are correct, I do have many friends in jury, but I also backstabbed half of them. Bye Guys see y'all at Finale <3
3489 days 21 hours ago
nucleo
Well guys. You will now have you chance to give your case to the jury on why you deserve to win the title of Big Brother champion and the 500 thousand dollar prize that comes with it.
3489 days 21 hours ago
Kelly2722
*picks up bag and walks out the front door* Bye

open group

Nucleo's Big Brother Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!