This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

14th Eviction Ceremony

Topic » 14th Eviction Ceremony

3512 days 11 hours ago
nucleo
Welcome houseguests.

This is the eviction ceremony. Robert and Eli have been nominated for eviction. Zach has the sole vote to evict. Please talk with him and make your pitch as to why he should keep you. Once you guys think you have had enough time for that Zach will send in his vote. We will do the eviction tonight. Although not intended to be, this has become the second double eviction night of the summer.
3512 days 11 hours ago
No1knowz790
i met not keep me
3512 days 11 hours ago
Snake
Hey guys. My mind has been made up but thank you both the messages. I'll try to make this as quick as possible but there's quite a bit of information...

Robert, I've saved you what 3-straight times from the block, and I could possibly make it 4 if I safe you tonight. When I first entered the game you were the first person I talked to and we've been cool ever since. I'm so glad we've both made it this far because we have both came A LONG WAY.

Eli, we've been on and off ever since I was brought back into the game. You are honestly a really sweet guy and have worked your butt off this game. Your back has been against the wall multiple times and you still seem to get out of it. Honestly, you would be much less of a threat in the Final 3 compared to Robert, but loyalty goes a long way.

I've tried to play a really honest game so far and even if it would be better for my game to evict Robert at the moment, that's not how I want to play.

.... and for that reason......

I'm sorry but I vote to evict you Eli.
3512 days 11 hours ago
No1knowz790
zach
u are awesome and honest, u told me to my face u were gonna evict me, well........... be a game changer, pull a Dan, do something u could get remembered for. do something unexpected, gl with ur vote
3512 days 11 hours ago
nucleo
Eli you have become the 8th member of the jury and you will have a say in who wins this game. I will see you at the reunion.
3512 days 11 hours ago
bboyRobert
thanks zach
3512 days 11 hours ago
nucleo
Well guys you have made it to the final 3 and will all have a chance to fight for the final HOH.
3512 days 11 hours ago
Kelly2722
lets give Eli a hand *claps*
3512 days 11 hours ago
Snake
I'm so sorry Eli. You're really a great guy. Congrats on making it this far though, forreal.
3512 days 11 hours ago
nucleo
Once again I will offer to do the first round of the next HOH competition now if you guys all agree. Totally up to you guys.
3512 days 11 hours ago
bboyRobert
agree
3512 days 11 hours ago
No1knowz790
its cool goodbye speeches

kelly, we wantewd a f2 deal sorry i couldnt keep this promise

snake, u are honest, hopefully we can be friends outside of this game.

robert, sorry for trying to blindside u a lot, lol make good moves if u get the chance

bye guys, *leaves house*
3512 days 11 hours ago
Kelly2722
sure
3512 days 11 hours ago
bboyRobert
see ya eli. you're a good dude man. respect.
3512 days 11 hours ago
No1knowz790
do i join the jury group nucleo?
3512 days 11 hours ago
Kelly2722
Bye Eli

open group

Nucleo's Big Brother Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!