This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #7

3505 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
I'm sure you all notice that there's no merge.
I'd like to point out that we just broke the record for the most tribal immunity challenges in on season. (party)

Anyways, your challenge today is simple. I wouldn't do a spamming challenge with any difference in tribe sizes, but now that you're even, we can have a spamming tribal immunity challenge.

Here's what you have to do: Get people to vote for the options that help your tribe. The different options will either add or remove points from your tribe's score, and the tribe with the higher score will be immune.

As for the other tribe, they're headed to tribal council, where one of them will be the next person voted out of this game.

GOOD LUCK!

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7205/poll/immunity-challenge-111845

GO!
3505 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
Oh, I forgot to specify,
but just so you know, like other non-live challenges where I don't specify, this lasts 1 day.
3504 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
Those were some odd results.

In the case of a tie, I didn't award points to either tribe.

And by a score of 2-0, NEW PANDILLA WINS IMMUNITY! You'll get a clue to the idol soon.

Cuadrilla, not the same luck, I'll be posting your tribal council soon.
3504 days 7 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Yay :) grats guys!

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!