This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

s17e07: get a clue

Topic » s17e07: get a clue

2587 days 1 hour ago
HighNoon
*the final 9 have been invited to a beautiful mansion*

They all arrive in their specific colors and aliases they have chosen.

They are greeted by Mr. Ezra Body.

*LIGHTNING STRIKES A LONE TREE ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN*

The lights cut,

Mr. Body is DEAD.

Fingers point and accusations fly.

"IT WAS MS. PLUM,"  Nurse Apricot screams, "in the bathroom with the rope!"

So for today's challenge you will be creating your own original clue and describing if you HAD killed Mr. Body in the way that you would have gone about it.

Pamela is in the spotlight again.

You have 48 hours.

The lipsync is...
2587 days ago
Queenisha
i call pink
2586 days 23 hours ago
Queenisha
Slim Thik E Lee arrives to the mansion under the ALIAS of Princess Peach all dressed in PINK http://imgur.com/a/d1uWu
(Her messy freshmen drunken sorority girl self thought it was a frat costume party)

Due to her thicc body all the boys, especially Mr Ezra Body ignored her despite her many attempts to show off her fat ASS.
She will NOT be a victim, she quickly sauntered over to the KITCHEN, took out her Bowser™ poison, and sprinkled it all over the dish of cheep cheep she catered from the (mu)shroom kingdom.

She ensured that Mr. Body was the first and only person to taste the dish, ensuring his untimely death
2586 days 23 hours ago
Fell6
I call Blue
2586 days 22 hours ago
Cyrus
I call orange
2586 days 22 hours ago
Analiese
I call...  GREEN!
2586 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
Dips on white
2586 days 15 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
ill do PURPLE
2586 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
The mysterious Susu Yoaz attends the mansion in RED https://prnt.sc/f97cpw

The baby queen, Susu, came to the mansion in order to get a sugar daddy, but the bitch was only a million, not a trillionaire so he had to go so he had to go so Susu would inherit his money and be able to marry an even richer sugar daddy.

Susu took off her coat and seduced Mr. Body, but Susu had her vagina laced with poison. When Mr Body went down on Susu to have a taste he tasted poison and bit the dust.

No one would ever suspect sweet innocent Susu!
2586 days 15 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
rhea purr pops into the mansion under the fake name of idont getit http://i.imgur.com/dHcVkWJ.png

idont getit would kill mr. body because hes a trick ass nigga who made her his side hoe for no reason

idont getit would kill mr. body by using a few GAGS. first she would lure him in with a $10
https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/toontownrewritten/images/0/06/%2410_Bill_battle.png/revision/latest?cb=20150522173938
then she would drop a safe on top of him!
https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/toontownrewritten/images/1/1d/Safe_battle.png/revision/latest?cb=20150522173002
to dispose of the body she then hides his ass under the titanic!
https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/toontownrewritten/images/1/15/Toontanic.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20161201153354
nobody will ever find him now!
2586 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
I'm switching to Green. Fight me Pamela.
http://imgur.com/oeAOG5h

I am Lord Cornelius Chartreuse. Mr Body and I were secret lovers. We tried many sexual positions including BDSM kinks. He was the submissive, I the aggressor. One night Mr Body was tied up in the master bedroom, waiting for me. I pounced on him. Pulled on the ropes. And had my way with his thrussy. It wasn't until after I came that I even knew he his neck snapped.

Or maybe it was just Autoerotic asphyxiation, who knows.
2586 days ago
Fell6
I am The Blue Masquerade
http://imgur.com/a/Pr1pa

*All the guest enter the manor and see Mr. Body in the center of the room, his head is bent down and he's wearing a hat that covers most of his face, as if to add an air of mystery to him, suddenly, he drops to the ground, dead*

^They'll never know it was me^

*The night after, The Blue Masquerade is writing in her journal*

"Those buffoons will never know it was me, my murder was perfect, there is no error, no witnesses to say I wasn't there when it happened, it was absolutely fool proof, I loved it so much, I'll remember it by writing it here, thinking about it just isn't enough, reading about it lets me read out loud without having to remember all the details at once, I loved my plan so much. The murder didn't happen when the lights went off, it actually happened several hours earlier, I arrived at the manor with one intention: Kill Mr. Body, I brought some invisible wire (for remembrance, invisible wire is a wire that is so transparent that it can't be seen with a naked eye) and a drill, I knew this was all I would need to bring, everything else was inside, finding an entrance was easy, someone left a window open. I sneaked in through the open window (it was in the kitchen, fortunately, no servants were there at the time) and slowly crept my way through the house, as to not alert Mr. Body or the servants, if anyone of them had noticed, my plan would be ruined and I wouldn't get to kill him, however, I had no worries even if they did notice my presence, I could easily slip into one of the secret passages and hide (my last husband worked on the house, I knew the entire layout and every secret passage), fortunately, that situation never came up, I got upstairs and to his room, he was in the exact place I wanted him to be, he was getting ready for the party and he had just put on the hat that will be important later, he ends up seeing me, he didn't realize what was about to happen to him, I walked closer to him, and put my hands on his waste, I then carefully move over to the bed with him still in my arms, I lay him down on the bed, he probably thought I would make an advance, the fool, I told him to close his eyes to receive a prize, but I instead picked up the other pillow and pressed it hard on his face, he squirmed a bit, but nothing I couldn't handle, I was actually shocked at how little of a fight he put up,  I took the pillow as soon as he stopped squirming, now I had to get rid of the maid and the butler, I knew I couldn't just kill them, that would get too messy and too hard to clean up, so I grabbed a nearby candle stick and went hunting, I found the maid and butler, they didn't see me, I hit them both in the back of the head, and they were knocked out, dragging them both out into the closet in the guest room upstairs required some work, but I got it and locked them both in, they would be knocked out for a while, definitely after the body would be discovered by the other guest, I then grabbed the invisible wire and went back to wear Mr. Body's body was, I stuck the invisible wire in four precise locations, in the two pants leg and in the arms shirt, I then dragged him down to the main room (where the entrance is) I picked up the wire and drug it over by the wall, I then pulled out the drill and put a tiny hole (a hole so small nobody would know about it except me) and put the wire through it, I then went through a secret passage behind a painting, it led into a room inside the walls, I left it open so I could see without the threat of darkness, I picked up the four threads (One for each part of the clothes) I moved the wire around a bit, I was able to get all the wire into a position where it looked like he was standing, I then moved his hat to cover his eyes, then they wouldn't tell his eyes were closed, thus hinting that he was dead already, and that's when I left, now the first part is over, now we can get to the second part, I got into my outfit, a
2586 days ago
Fell6
and went to the party. Everyone else was there when I got there, and they were all waiting outside, nobody had noticed me, so I sneakily went back to the opened window and went in the secret passage again and closed it behind me , I then waited inside, holding the wire, I eventually heard the door opened, and as soon as I was sure they were all in, I pulled the wire quickly, I heard a thud and a lot of screaming, as soon as I had all the wire back in my hand, I sneakily left the secret passage and joined the others and acted like I had just arrived, they all fell for it, I guess panic can lead to confusion, the police arrived, I gave a statement, we were all let go, those idiotic cops would never figure it out, the only thing they would figure out would be the cause of death (and of course, they would eventually find the servants, but the servants won't be much help to the cops) I'm so happy I pulled it off, it felt so satisfying."

*She then hides the journal under her bed, as she lays down and gets ready to sleep*

CF: I definitely did not follow the comedy route like the other people who posted before me did, but I think that will make mine stand out, as for how I feel about my performance in the challenge, this is a mystery Agatha Christie would write, but unlike the other books, it wouldn't get solved. (and wow, I wrote so much that it didn't fit in one post)
2585 days 15 hours ago
Analiese
Yelena Santiago, aka Miss Yellow, is a Latin-x schoolteacher from Mesa, Arizona.  Having been born in the late 1940s, she was a feminist icon at the time of immortalization during the 1960s in the form of the game of "Clue" for her adamant support of women's education.

Yelena came to the mansion to meet with government officials about girl's education.... when Mr. Body began to inappropriately touch her.  Using her bigass pencil, she stabbed Mr. Body to death in the study.  Having realized her mistake in flying off the handle, she flipped her pencil around and erased him from existence. 

But her dumbass didn't realize you can't FUCKING ERASE A PERSON (hence she got busted lol)

https://imgur.com/a/IUy2W
2585 days 5 hours ago
Masonx
http://imgur.com/a/84Clu
Annie arrives to the mansion under the Alias of Samantha The ScareHoe dressed in brown

Samantha walked into the party and greeted Mr Body. She then noticed that all the other guests were wearing scarecrow costumes . This made Samantha FUME that they would appropriate her culture and do scarecrow face. She hatched a plan. Samantha walked over and started flirting with Mr Body, then asked him if they could go somewhere  private.  She followed Mr Body into the study and slit his throat and cut him a smile with a  sharpened piece of hay and  ripped his  heart out. “My long distant cousin Always wanted a heart”. She Then Hung his body  in the form of a cross just like a scarecrow would hang. She walked back into the party grabbed and grabbed a drink and cackled. Its a scarecrow party, who would suspect Annie?

Samantha The Scarehoe in the study with the hay
2585 days 1 hour ago
Cyrus
This isn't Taronja Kahel's first time in the rodeo. Adorning her signature, stylishly comfortable attire. She's been spotted all cross Europe and the Northwest, but no one can pinpoint her.

http://imgur.com/zmjbnLB

It turns out that Mr. Ezra Body has had experiences with the French mafia in the past, and none of them were positive. Long story short, prostitutes don't come cheap and he hasn't paid his due. They still need to get their Vagisil after The Accident.

Agent Kahel is here to make sure that he can't plague women's vaginas ever again. She is known for her unconventional tactics.
The first step in her plot is simply to wait. She waits until he leaves the room to get his next glass of wine (because that bitch ass is always drunk) and ploys Citrisha in a hidden place to start a fight among guests.

https://i.gyazo.com/c39d521e9623d9ccf8cb2c4c731d17ed.png

By calling people fatties, she buys time for Agent Kahel to go to work. Amidst the throwing of chairs and investigation as to where the mysterious voice is coming from, Agent Kahel excuses herself, saying that she wishes to check on Mr. Body to see if he's okay or needs rest. While some guests are suspicious, she returns only after a few brief moments, regaining trust. However, little do they know that mercury pellets are not difficult to put in a glass of wine.

He is found dead, and all eyes are not on her. When she thinks she finally got away with a successful murder, Citrisha was located. Suspicion took a complete 360 degree turn, affirmed when Citrisha ratted out Taronja Kahel's plan and all of its details.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 19

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!