This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

s17e05: the runway

Topic » s17e05: the runway

2591 days 1 hour ago
HighNoon
.be
2591 days 1 hour ago
Fell6
I can explain things, Slim said she was a cheerleader and that she would use the heads we made on the faces on the pictures from her, so she did not do all the work, we all made our own makeup job and faces, now, she did most of the work, but not all of it, we still did our own looks and she cropped them on her old pictures.
2591 days 1 hour ago
HighNoon
Slim Thik

"all I’m gonna say : Oderna and Susu Yoaz were on the planning committee, the other 3 sluts were told what to do like good little pay piggies and they followed through.
darklordscorpio doing it all at the last mintue"
2591 days 1 hour ago
Fell6
Hold up, you never told us who was on the planning committee, I never got a mail saying "Oh hey, who wants to be on the planning committee" so honestly you wanted to toss three hoes under the bus just to keep yourself safe.
2591 days 1 hour ago
HighNoon
Queenisha/Jean Slim Thik

"tayvie
that bitch responded the next day
eoin and mahogany were the only ones that talked to me
everyone else didn’t do shit until later on and at that point i was like work needs to be DONE
its been more than 24 hours and I’m gonna sleep for like 12 of the remaining 24"
2591 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
Slim ran this challenge, with Oderna and I helping, probably Oderna more but I use that as a positive not to throw Oderna under the bus. They both gave the ideas and I don't think any of us especially those two should be up for elimination as the other 3 girls just sat back did fuck all.

If you were in the planning committee or not is irrelevant, because if you weren't it's because none of them offered any ideas to anyone.

I don't think girls should look down on Slim, or any of us on the committee for doing it all because they never asked to help or gave any ideas.

None of the other 3 contributed whatsoever and that is that, I would judge the 3 who did nothing based on look alone from the face up
2591 days ago
Fell6
We hadn't even selected a leader but then I'm suddenly told we have to do this and I knew we were running out of time to do the challenge so I had to go along with it without question.
2591 days ago
Eoin
No, you didn't try to help. You waited until the last minute.

If you had a problem with the leader you could have came up and been like I wanna be the leader or I don't like the theme but you didn't.

Stop trying to disguise the fact you did fuck all.
2591 days ago
Fell6
I'm not trying to disguise anything, I didn't even know we had a plan, from my understanding, we were all mailed by Slim and told to make a head, I had no idea about some things, you didn't even make it a collective effort, you could have mailed all of us and said "okay, who wants to lead the team and what ideas can we come up with" but no, you three did it from under me and the other two's noses.
2591 days ago
Eoin
Why didn't you do that?
No one is saying Slim is the perfect leader but she did something, you did nothing.
2591 days ago
Fell6
I was going to mail everyone, but before I could get it out to everyone I was mailed about Slim's idea so I never even had a chance to tell it, I'm done with this argument, it's obvious you'll only agree with Slim because it keeps you safe, I need to find a lipsync so I can stay.
2591 days ago
CalebDaBoss
Ok tbh i tried my hardest to help my team but they kept on dissing all my looks i made several and tried to do it right but what i'm really mad about is that i could potentially go home against a team that fricking cropped heads onto real cheerleaders they didn't even try it's making me go crazy at least i actually did a design unlike others so if it was based on my team alone me and pamela should be lip syncing but based on this i don't think i should be in the bottom at all
2591 days ago
CalebDaBoss

here goes
2590 days 10 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Queenisha told me her plan and how she was sure it would land us a win, and told me to send her my head and she would put it on an irl cheerleader. By this point everyone else's was done so I went with it, and I do accept rusponsibility for being late to the party. Queenisha had a lot of faith in her idea, and I put my trust in her and in her idea.

https://youtu.be/VtgYfRqdPvY
2590 days 4 hours ago
turkeylover
Queenisha friended me on skype, sent me nothing....she mailed later asking for a head, so spent time inspect elementing a face....when I sent it to her I told her that if she needed help....to message me and she said she got it.....

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/lvZI2
2590 days 4 hours ago
turkeylover

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 19

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!