This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fashion Week: The Runway

Topic » Fashion Week: The Runway

3545 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
I want to critique your collections but that may give away where the points lie so I'll keep that a secret until the poll is finished.

Also make sure in your poll box if you make the final 3 to put your link to your collection in your speech.

And the final 3 is.
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7203/poll/who-should-win-project-runway-2-111655
3545 days 16 hours ago
Zuelke
Goodbye Courtney :(
3545 days 15 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
wow im out and with no explanation :(
3545 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Well since it's known now I can elaborate

You're collection being inspired by leather and fur was a bit odd. Some of the outfits looked a bit shapeless, especially the first one. I only really like the 4th outfit with the leather jacket and the leather pants/tights. I really disliked the second outfit the most with the fur vest and weird booty shorts looked a bit strange not really high fashion.
3545 days 14 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
whatever i gave it my all sorry i cant have the fancy app on my phone like they all do :(
3545 days 5 hours ago
Zuelke
"they" ?
3544 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
The poll is closed and I will now reveal who is the winner of Project Runway 2
Brandon with a score of 134!

India received second with 125

Ray received third with 120

Thank you all for playing it's been a pleasure to host this!
3544 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
Brandon our winner!- I feel like your collection was solid even though it was all black and a bit drab. It didn't bother me and I think you had some interesting outfits that gave you a slight edge before the poll (even though the poll decided the final 3 placing because of math.)

India!- I think your first and last piece of the collection were stunning your first piece got the best score. The 3 in the middle look way too child like and creeped me out. I just think there wasn't really any cohesion compared to Brandon & Ray's.

Ray!- I really liked your theme but I think it made the clothes look dated and for an older crowd. The fourth white look was my least favorite. It look so old. I liked most of your collection but it was just alright for me I wasn't really blown away.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 19

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!