This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 2 Thread

Topic » Final 2 Thread

3550 days 18 hours ago
thewinner
make speeches answer questions etc
3550 days 18 hours ago
DallasRay
To my jury:

I didn't really talk to you all a lot this game, because I didn't want to topple an only 8 person game with a bunch of bull. Instead, I just competed as I could and tried not to make enemies.

I won HoH 2 out of the 5 competitions and was on the block 3 times, 2 of which I won the PoV. I'm not trying to boast, but I hope my valiant efforts to make it to the end will get your vote. Sam, you've clearly said you wouldn't vote for me, but I'm hoping the others will.

Cody, I've enjoyed playing with you, unaware of everything else that may have gone on. I'm glad we made it here together.

Thanks!
3550 days 18 hours ago
imprincearthur
To The Jurors:

I talked alot this game and i did not topple a 8 person game i tried my hardest to get  here and i made it i won 1 hoh and i think 1 veto.

Sam you were a great player it struck me in the heart to see you go but i had it in my mind that i was gone

Sharon i was the only one to save you whenn it came down to your eviction

doug you were inactive but when you were up i saved you

DabaeBae Didnt really talk but great competitior

Ryan you may have gotten out on my count but i hope you vote for the best player

Dallas thanks for taking me to the finals and i hope one of us win which one of us will win

it could be 3 to 2 4 to 1 or 5 to 0 but gl Dallas
3550 days 18 hours ago
ryan2700
Dallas : Dallas you voted me out , even though you competed great you still voted me out when I had a better argument to stay ! Why should I give you my vote ?

Cody: You were the HOH that nominated me ... which led to my eviction. You were great at the speed competitions but nothing else. I felt you played a very strategic game. Tell me why I should base my vote off the you who played more strategic and not Dallas who played more physical
3550 days 18 hours ago
imprincearthur
Ryan i was the hoh that led to your eviction but you were supposed to be a pawn my opponent played a physical game while i had 3 different final 3 alliances

You, Sam, Dallas and The one with Dallas voted to keep me so mine and his was perfect and flawless i did play a great strategic game i layed low for a few weeks then came up and won veto to save myself and won hoh
3550 days 18 hours ago
DaBaeBae
Why are the 2 finalist so stupid?
3550 days 18 hours ago
imprincearthur
DaBaeBae: I played a more Strategic Game But i did not vote you out i saved you but my vote was not enough to keep you my man
3550 days 18 hours ago
DallasRay
Ryan: the reason I picked you was because I thought I could beat Sam to make it to the end. However, since Cody and Sam were working together I realized too late that they were only going to vote for each other, and me getting HoH in the end was a huge wrench for them. I know I don't have much for you to go on, but I'm just hoping you have more against Cody than you do against me. Hope to play with you again!
3550 days 18 hours ago
DallasRay
DaBaeBae: I'm sorry your game didn't last long and I didn't expect your vote because I was the HoH that got you out and I'm sorry it had to end like that. :/
3550 days 18 hours ago
DaBaeBae
My vote is no one cause you both are clearly dumb af gl tho
3550 days 18 hours ago
DallasRay
I mean I stayed kind of a loner this game but I'm clearly missing why we're both dumb af
3550 days 18 hours ago
DaBaeBae
Cause I say you are kty your dismissed
3550 days 18 hours ago
DallasRay
*you're
3550 days 9 hours ago
Sam101101101
It's obvious who played a better game... Cody
3550 days 9 hours ago
imprincearthur
Thanks sam
3550 days 6 hours ago
Sam101101101
Dallas why do u suck?
Cody why do u not suck?

open group

Big Brother Fast Game S2 - Saturday!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!