This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 4- Double elimination!

Topic » Round 4- Double elimination!

3553 days 4 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
Welcome to round four, and congratulations on making it to the top 9! At the end of this round we will be down to the final 7!

There will be two challenges this round, the bottom THREE scorers of the challenge will go head to head in an elimination challenge!   Where the winner of the bottom three moves on and joins the other 6 in the final 7!   The other two will be eliminated!!

The challenges will be different.   Here is a challenge that will make you think!   It is called the number's game and it is on Zwooper.com!   You will need to make an account for free on zwooper to play it if you do not already have an account.   Once you get the highest score you think you can get, then screenshot me a picture of your score! Feel free to retry the challenge as many times as you like HOWEVER, you may only submit ONE screenshot to me, your first score submitted via screenshot will be the score I count!

Challenge-

go to
www.zwooper. com

sign in or sign up then click "games" in the top left hand corner of the screen and go down to "numbers game (pre alpha)" and play

You have until 5 pm EST tomorrow,  August 26th to submit your scores.
3553 days 3 hours ago
Wonderdog
woo 2048 :D
3553 days 2 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
send me a picture
3553 days 2 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
wow my score sucks i bet im gonna be bottom 3 :(

open group

The Ultimate Gameshow Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!