This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Superpower #6

Topic » Nomination Superpower #6

3233 days 12 hours ago
alanb1
Bam bam boom bitches
3233 days 12 hours ago
Gohandd
Ohhh .. lol .. I thought the first post will count :< ... It's not stated in the rules :(
3233 days 12 hours ago
mikey918
Cereal if alan was slayed before he slayed me and then I slayed go hand that means I win?
3233 days 12 hours ago
alanb1
It's self explanatory when ur slayed ur dead
3233 days 12 hours ago
alanb1
No mikey cuz I already slayed gohand
3233 days 12 hours ago
cereal222
Let me explain this week's nomination superpower: It's called the "Pink Cloud." Alan will choose 2 players to each have a pink cloud over their head. This will give them each secret immunity for the week, but no one will know who those people are. Alan will mail me the names of those 2 people, who will NOT be notified that they are immune. Let the suspense eat you all alive ^_^ noms due in 24 hours, byeeee <33333
3233 days 12 hours ago
mikey918
Lol oh u did I didn't see but congrats! *hugs*
3233 days 12 hours ago
alanb1
I'm sorry I'm so excited I've never won a superpower thingy
3233 days 12 hours ago
cereal222
Someone asked me a question. Yes, if the people with pink clouds have enough votes, they will STILL be nominated. But, they cannot be evicted. If one of the people with a pink cloud has the least amounts of votes to save, they will be revealed as having a pink cloud, and the other will still be kept secret.

open group

Under the Pressure Big Brother Australia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!