This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 who really has it

Topic » Episode 2 who really has it

3553 days 9 hours ago
domarco13
Sunday at 8:30 eastern time post your video of you singing one of your artists songs things are about to get real :)
3553 days 9 hours ago
domarco13
Okay so here's how you do it go to soundcloud.com and sign up dont worry you don't need to put in any personal info just your email and a password of your choice lol then just belt out your song of choice ill post an example but jsyk I am a horrible singer lol
3553 days 9 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
lol and this is where the public gets involved as well as we begin with the voting stages of the game. so now ur not just trying to plz us but tengaged in general! xD
3553 days 9 hours ago
EternalBlossom
We have to post a song that our artist did, right?
3553 days 9 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
yes
3553 days 9 hours ago
domarco13
Okay if I was Christina perri who is one of my all time favs this is what you would do also if you know how to play an instrument it would be helpful :)
http://m.soundcloud.com/farihinain/human-christina-perri-cover
3553 days 9 hours ago
spinfur
Wait so we sing a song that our artist did?
3553 days 8 hours ago
domarco13
For this round yes
3553 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
:S oh god why did I chose Adam Levine I could've done someone with my vocal range god dammit
3553 days 8 hours ago
EternalBlossom
I have literally no instrument but my voice so sorryyy. wish i still had my keyboard
3553 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
Wait so no music like with karaoke?
3553 days 8 hours ago
domarco13
Lol it's okay just gives advantage I play guitar :)
3553 days 8 hours ago
domarco13
It's all up to you time to show me what you got :)
3553 days 8 hours ago
EternalBlossom
So do we sing with a karaoke track or just raw?
3553 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
WILL THE STUPID APP DOWNLOAD FASTER PLEASE
3553 days 8 hours ago
domarco13
Karaoke track is what I prefer but it's all up to you lol I honestly can't wait lol how did I do I know I'm bad but how bad

open group

Tengaged next idol

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!