This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 5: Live Results Show - *Semi-Finals*

Topic » Week 5: Live Results Show -..

2147 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14

DEMI LOVATO:

"Welcome to the semi-finals results show!"

Thanks to Stardom! Season 22 Winner JESSIE J and Stardom! Season 21 Winner JENNIFER HUDSON for opening up the show!

Tonight, ONE voice will be eliminated tonight!

But before we get this week's rankings, give a warm welcome to tonight's judges!

Carrie Underwood!
Adam Levine!

All season-long three former winners will be guest judges! Let's meet the guest judges this week!

Jennifer Hudson!
Jessie J!
Savannah Outen!

*Guest judges' scores are the average of the permanent judges' scores.

Before we get to the rankings, let's get the comments from the judges!
2147 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BRYNN CARTELLI:::::

CARRIE:
You took on Adele and you survived! I think overall you did a solid job and you sounded great. I wasn't a huge fan of this version, but you made it yours.

ADAM:
*Standing Ovation* Brynn you did a great singing. Vocally you did an a phenomenal job from start to finish you killed it!
2147 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BRITTON BUCHANAN:::::

CARRIE:
One of your strongest vocal performances to date! I wasn't familiar with the song, but I think you still managed to captivate the audience.

ADAM:
Britton, I feel vocally you did a pretty solid job. Being able to pick whatever song you want and not being stuck in one category was great but I feel like you did really take advantage of that advantage and we’re getting to the end so overall it was kind of a let down.
2147 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::JOSHUA LEDET:::::

CARRIE:
Such a powerful and strong performance! This is one of those times when the runs and drama you bring works perfectly.

ADAM:
Joshua, Vocally you did an amazing job. I think you did a very good job of drawing in the crowd getting them invested into this performance so great job!
2147 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::ALISAN PORTER:::::

CARRIE:
*Standing Ovation* You made this song your own and moved me! If you aren't in the finals I would be stunned!

ADAM:
Alisan, To sing with so much emotion was truly amazing to watch. I think vocally from beginning to end you did a great job.
2147 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
DEMI LOVATO:

Before we get to the rankings, welcome to the stage the winner of season 23 LA'PORSHA RENAE!

2147 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
DEMI LOVATO:

Now that the judges have made their comments, it is now time to reveal the Week 5 rankings!

Let's get to the rankings!

:::::WEEK 5 RANKINGS:::::

1. Alisan
2. Joshua
3. Brynn
-----TOP 3-----
4. Britton

DEMI:
That means it's the end of the road for Britton Buchanan. Thank you for being a part of this season!

Congrats to our final 3! Who will win the final season of Stardom!?
2146 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Good luck final 3. Never got that W but nonetheless I'm gonna miss this series.

Funny story, I was gonna apply as Alisan again after the success I had with her previously rather than Ariana but I could barely find any of Alisans voice performances on YouTube cuz the voices YT deleted them. So close!

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!