This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4: Live Results Show - *Quarter-Finals*

Topic » Week 4: Live Results Show -..

2134 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14

DEMI LOVATO:

"Welcome to the week four results show!"

Thanks to Stardom! Season 19 Winner HANNAH HUSTON for opening up the show!

Tonight, THREE voices will be eliminated tonight!

But before we get this week's rankings, give a warm welcome to tonight's judges!

Carrie Underwood!
Adam Levine!

All season-long three former winners will be guest judges! Let's meet the guest judges this week!

Adele!
Samantha Harvey!
Max!

*Guest judges' scores are the average of the permanent judges' scores.

Before we get to the rankings, let's get the comments from the judges!
2134 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BRYNN CARTELLI:::::

CARRIE:
Singing with a previous Stardom! winner is such an honor and you held your own. I'll admit I think this song choice wasn't the strongest for you and the harmonies were a bit flat at times.

ADAM:
Brynn, Vocally you did a great job singing. I think your vocals definitely drew in the crowd and from start to finish I was very pleased with this performance from you so great job!
2134 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BROOKE SIMPSON:::::

CARRIE:
You two sang so beautifully together and you weren't over shadowed by her. You sounded great and made the song your own.

ADAM:
Brooke, I think vocally you did a good job singing. This performance most definitely fits this weeks theme and overall this was a good performance from you!
2134 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::JEFFERY AUSTIN:::::

CARRIE:
It took a bit too long for you to join the performance, but when you did you stole the show. You out sang Gwen and made the harmonies work for you.

ADAM:
I think vocally you did a very solid job it wasn’t horrible but I feel like their was something missing in this performance.
2134 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BRITTON BUCHANAN:::::

CARRIE:
I wish Brynn would have made this her main performance with you, as this was great. You sounded good shared the performance with her.

ADAM:
Britton, I think vocally you did an phenomenal job. It was very interesting to watch you guys combine two songs and have it flow so well. So overall I think you did a amazing job.
2134 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::JOSHUA LEDET:::::

CARRIE:
*Standing Ovation* THIS is how you duet with a previous winner of Stardom! and still hold your own! Fantastic song choice and duet partner! You fed off each other's energy and it was brilliant to see.

ADAM:
Joshua, Vocally I think you did a great job singing you two mashed so well together and neither of you tried to out perform the other. I think you guys definitely drew in the crowd and from start to finish I enjoyed this performance.
2134 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::FERNANDO DANIEL:::::

CARRIE:
I think you did great, but your duet partner was not good at all. You made it work for you and I think you gave a solid performance.

ADAM:
Fernando, I feel vocally their was something off about this performance either you two didn’t mash well together or the song choice something just made this performance off. Overall I feel you could’ve done a lot better.
2134 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::ALISAN PORTER:::::

CARRIE:
You sounded great and totally owned this duet. You brought the fire and made it as if you were performing alone with a backup singer.

ADAM:
Alisan, I think vocally you did a very good job singing. I feel like you two mashed very well together to make this performance what it was. I feel like you definitely drew in the crowd with your vocals so overall great job!
2134 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
DEMI LOVATO:

Before we get to the rankings, welcome to the stage the winner of season 4, ALEX & SIERRA!

2134 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
DEMI LOVATO:

Now that the judges have made their comments, it is now time to reveal the Week 4 rankings!

Let's get to the rankings!

:::::WEEK 4 RANKINGS:::::

1. Joshua
- 2. Brynn
- 2. Britton
3. Alisan
-----TOP 3-----
4. Brooke
5. Jeffery
6. Fernando

DEMI:
That means it's the end of the road for Brooke Simpson, Jeffery Austin and Fernando Daniel. Thank you all for being a part of this season!
2134 days 7 hours ago
moviedude
Yay I made it to the Final 4:)
2133 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Damn :/ Lost 2/3. My last one left was in the bottom 2 weeks in a row so let's hope for a comeback

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!