This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3: LIVE Results Show

Topic » Week 3: LIVE Results Show

3487 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Tonight, TWO voices will leave the competition!

Who will they be? We will soon find out!

But first, let's introduce one more curve ball!

Due to the teams ending, the judges now have one save only!

What this means is, up to the final 5, the judges can choose to spare a voice from elimination IF ALL FIVE JUDGES AGREE!

This ONE save will only last until the final 5 and CAN NOT be used again! IF NOT ALL OF THE JUDGES AGREE TO SAVE A VOICE FROM LEAVING, THE SAVE WILL NOT GO INTO EFFECT!

*The judges can only use the save AFTER the results have been given. They will only be given 24 hours to send in their vote*
------------------------------------
With that said, let's begin with the results!
3487 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARRIE:

Shakira - LOVE the energy! Even with all the running around you kept your vocals up and strong. Loved the audience interaction as well!

Jennifer - This was just ok for me. I wasn’t really feeling the song, but your vocals were good. I’ve seen you do better though.

Christina - I’m just amazed how you have not won already!? You’ve been on the past two seasons, yet lost! This voice NEEDS to be heard for its stellar power and growl! Fantastic performance!

Beyoncé - You’re voice is just pure passion. It’s just so controlled and strong. You could sing the phonebook and make millions simply because your voice is THAT good!

Katy - I LOVE this slowed down, softer side you’ve been showing. It feel your vocals are stronger when you sing a ballad, as opposed to a dance hit. Very nice!

Hunter - This might just be my favorite song you’ve performed on the Stardom! stage! Your vocals were on point and so was your confidence! Loved it!

Carly Rose - You have great control of your vocals and you did a good job. However, there is bound to be the comparisons with Beyoncé, as this is her song. I think you did good, but not at the same caliber as Ms. B.

Imagine Dragons - I enjoyed the song and your vocals were fantastic! You have a sexiness about your singing that draws me in!

Lana - It pains me to see you struggle each week. I see your potential, but this is not cutting it. I feel this may be your final night with us.

Haley - I mean how can you not love this performance with a voice like THAT! Great job, Haley!
3487 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE:

Shakira-This one is a very hard Performance to judge because there was a bunch of up and Down parts in the performance. 

J.Hudson-Jennifer, I am not a big fan of collaborations i think they are little too overboard and this performance was just a little bit overboard and i mean your voice was amazing.

C Aguilera-This performance was a perfect your voice is perfect keep this up and you make FINALS

Beyonce-You had a lot of emotion in this song and it worked out perfect for ya.

K.Perry-This performance was another emotional performance and worked out perfectly.

H.Hayes-Loved this performance man and as your previous coach this song was perfect.

C.Rose.Sincliar-The ending was the best part Carly the whole song was a little boring for me honestly.

I.Dragons-Perfect Just Perfect Voices was perfect and the whole band got in there singing.

L.Del.Ray-As your previous coach lana this was your worst perfromance the band music was over your voice i heard it every now and then but the performance was terrible

H.Reinhart-Covering an adele song is tricky and was tricky even i maybe could pull it off but you pulled it off perfectly.
3487 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
ADAM:

Shakira- Wow umm very energetic song I loved the song choice I enjoyed the vocals...But as I always say this is a singing competition so stick to the singing and less dancing other then that you delivered the vocals and very good performance this week!

Jennifer Hudson- This wasn't my favorite one this week umm I think you could have chose a better song choice then this one. I think you may should have just did a acoustic and let the judges listen to your powerful voice but this week I didn't get it so!

Christina A- I think you should have done better with this one less screaming more singing....I didn't really like it I know you could have done a whole lot better!The few vocals I did hear were ok in the beginning of the song!

Beyoncé- Well wonderful job this week on the song choice I enjoyed it lots! I loved your vocals how you hit each note it was a very strong performance and I enjoyed it!

Katy Perry- I enjoyed the acoustic I'm glad you sung with the guitar I could here your vocals and I loved the song choice and I was one of my favorites great job!

Hunter Hayes- I actually liked this..first off I enjoyed your vocals as a whole no crack haha I also liked the song choice and I think this week was a plus for you well done!

Carly- I enjoyed this performance I liked the vocals and I also like the powerful, wonderful song choice! I think you did great this week with delivering and umm I don't have too much to say you did great!

Imagine Dragons- I enjoyed this performance this week....I think you guys could have used an acoustic but  I liked your vocals and I liked the song choice also and I think you did great this week!

Lana- I could barely here I didn't think it was great quality but once again I didn't enjoy your performance couldn't hear your vocals they were rocky....I think you could have done better!

Hayley- Wow...umm I loved the song choice and the vocal they were incredible! I loved your harmonizing in the song at that one time! Umm I think you did great I enjoyed it this week and yeah nice job!!!
3487 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JESSICA:

Shakira I don't like it at all it was pitchy all ovr the place.

Jennifer Hudson that was a amazing performance I loved it a lot

Christina aguilera it was a boring performance from you it made me fall asleep.

Beyonce I didn't really like this performance from you I'm sorry but it wasn't a great performance to watch

Katy Perry my favorite performance from you. You really stepped it u .

Hunter Hayes you have me chills in loved everything about it

Carly rose that was my favorite performance tonight I loved everything about it

Imagine dragons wow amazing loved it a lot

Lana Del Rey I didn't like it at all again

Haley Reinhardt it was you best but I still wanted more from you
3487 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
RAJIV:

Christina Aguilera (NovaScotiaChic)~ You are incredible. By far one of the best of the week.

Haley Reinhart (top20fan33)~ YES! I envisioned you slaying the guy you were singing about. Wonderful job.

Shakira (tdiloka)~ Wow you blew me away. This was a spectacular performance.

Hunter Hayes (NickUhasFan1996)~ You never cease to amaze me. You should go deep into this competition.

Lana Del Rey (Coco2846)~ It may have been a faster song but it was still slow and boring. Sorry.

Beyoncé (geovanycaldeorn)~ The emotional quality to this song really brings the whole thing home. You performed this beautifully.

Imagine Dragons (garygbs2nd)~ The only problem I have with you is the last two performances are ones I could have seen later in the competition. FANTASTIC.

Jennifer Hudson (Weetmaster)~ This was great! You rocked it!

Carly Rose Sonenclar (Arcaninemaster)~ You are just wow…WOW! Incredible.

Katy Perry (Feelly)~ I am blessed that you were once on my team. Please continue tearing up the stage.
3487 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With 48/50, winning Best Performance, and moving on to Week 4...

Katy Perry!
-------------
Carrie - 9.5
Celine - 10
Adam - 10
Jessica - 8.5
Rajiv - 10
3487 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With 47.5/50 and moving on to Week 4...

Carly Rose!
-------------
Carrie - 8.5
Celine - 9.5
Adam - 10
Jessica - 10
Rajiv - 9.5
3487 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With 47/50 and moving on to Week 4...

Hunter Hayes!
-------------
Carrie - 10
Celine - 10
Adam - 8
Jessica - 9
Rajiv - 10
3487 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With 47/50 and moving on to Week 4...

Imagine Dragons!
-------------
Carrie - 9.5
Celine - 10
Adam - 8
Jessica - 9.5
Rajiv - 10
3487 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With 46/50 and moving on to Week 4...

Haley Reinhart!
-------------
Carrie - 9.5
Celine - 10
Adam - 10
Jessica - 6.5
Rajiv - 10
3487 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With 44.5/50 and moving on to Week 4...

Beyoncé!
-------------
Carrie - 10
Celine - 10
Adam - 10
Jessica - 5
Rajiv - 9.5
3487 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With 42.5/50 and moving on to Week 4...

Christina Aguilera!
-------------
Carrie - 10
Celine - 10
Adam - 6
Jessica - 6.5
Rajiv - 10
3487 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With 35.5/50 and moving on to Week 4...

Jennifer Hudson!
-------------
Carrie - 8
Celine - 4.5
Adam - 5
Jessica - 9
Rajiv - 9

With 35/50 and leaving tonight...

Shakira!
-------------
Carrie - 9
Celine - 7.5
Adam - 8.5
Jessica - 0
Rajiv - 10

With 9/50 and leaving tonight...

Lana Del Rey!
-------------
Carrie - 0
Celine - 1
Adam - 5
Jessica - 0
Rajiv - 3
3487 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Judges, now have 24 hours to decide whether they will use the save or not!

In the mean time, I will post Week 4!
3487 days 11 hours ago
Esquiff
Oh no :'(
who on earth am I going to give a low score to now B-)

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!