This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Stardom! Season 2 Finale!

Topic » Stardom! Season 2 Finale!

3503 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Tonight we will crown the winner of Season 2!!

But first let's welcome our judges:

Jessica! Adam! Celine! and Carrie!

Results will be LIVE so expect slight delays in postings!
3503 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
First we will begin with the judges feedback!
3503 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JESSICA:

Backstreet Boys

1st song i thought it was a good performance but alittle boring for me

2nd song  the second was much better then the first song i thought your vocals were great

3rd song i couldnt watch your video so its a big fat 0 for me

twentyfourseven

wow your guys keep impressing me alot and you never have a bad performance your guys are a dynamic performer

second song another fantasic performance from you and i think your guys need to win cuz i love dynamic performers who could do any song justice great job

third song wow what a way to end the night with your last performance there is so much life in your eyes congrats

kelly clarkson

it was a great performance it wasnt the best but it wasnt bad either

2nd song wow i loved it alot everything was perfect for me

3rd song it was a ok performance from you the second performance was my favorite from you tonight

your guys should be happy to make finals and your guys all have careers already so goodluck in the future
3503 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE:

BSB
1-Performance was enjoyable from the very beginning nice job guys
2-This performance was very emotional for me but was a perfect song.
3-Another Perfect Performance GUYS i was very proud of this. This song was a perfect way to end the night.

Comment: I was very Proud of all of you all this season.

24/7
1-Give your heart a break was not really a enjoyable song for me by you all i expected more out of you all but vocals were perfect.
2-This performance was an ok performance because the performance did not really get good until the middle to the end.
3-This was a Perfect Song To end the night GUYS Loved the music and vocals.

Comment: I was impressed by you guys this season i would love to offer you all a FULL RECORD DEAL!!!!!!!.

KELLY
1-I loved this song Kelly It was a perfect song for the upcoming holiday!
2-Another Perfect Performance Vocals were Perfect Kelly Real Proud of this performance.
3-I really did not care much for this song kelly vocals were not great but not terrible but i was not impressed.

Comment:GREAT JOB KELLY!!!!!
3503 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
ADAM:

Backstreet Boys-

1- Well...Well...Well I guess they really do say save the best for last well you gave me that performance I've been asking for and I enjoyed it! I loved the vocals from each one of you and I loved the song choice Goodjob!

2- The Vocals were a little rocky through out the song! I liked the song choice!

3- I liked the song choice...and the harmonizing from each of you boys!  I also think you guys have came a long way and good luck!

Twenty- Four Seven-
1- Yesss.... I loved this performance I can't lie this was like one of my favorites from you guys! I loved the vocals and the song choice and the fact that you guys can hit those notes perfectly and stuff I loved it!

2- The vocals and song choice was great! I loved the back up singers and
how they were harmonizing! I liked the acoustic like it made it so I could hear more of your voice and I did and I liked it!

3- I have enjoyed watching you guys grow from week to week! I liked the song choice and I liked the fact that it was a soft song but boom when you all sung it I just loved it haha! GreatJob!

Kelly Clarkson-
1- I wasn't a huge fan of this song like its the finale i understand it's around the holidays but come on I need that wow that final performance that really went there I didn't with this song! The vocals were fine the song choice was good so yeah!

2- Yesss now I liked this performance! I loved the vocals, and the song choice and I think you finally showed me what I wanted excellent!

3- I loved it also....umm the song choice was great the vocals was great umm the crowd enjoyed it! I think you've came a long way and this performance really was great good job and good luck!
3503 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARRIE:

Backstreet Boys - You guys have been the underdogs in this competition! You’ve worked hard to get here and you should be proud of that!

1st Song - This made me want to get down!! LOVED THIS SO MUCH!!!

2nd Song - This was good! This was a good song to sing to mark one of your last times on the Stardom! stage!

3rd Song - Fantastic! *standing ovation* You guys killed your last performance! Great harmonies!

TwentyFourSeven - You guys have been a favorite of mine all season! Tbh, I never heard of you until you started on this show and now I’m 100% a fan!

1st Song - *standing ovation* Performing a song by last year’s winner is a great touch! Again your vocals are fantastic!

2nd Song - You had me captivated! I’ve never heard of this song, but you had me putting this on repeat!

3rd Song - Again a great performance and a great song choice! I’m so proud of how far you’ve came for a YouTube cover artist! That’s amazing!

Kelly Clarkson - You are the queen of season 2! You have fought your way to be here and I’m so glad you’re still standing!

1st Song - This got me in the holiday spirit! Great performance, minus a few pitch issues. Overall great start!

2nd song - Great choice! Loved the song and the performance! Your vocals are on point!!

3rd Song - *standing ovation* YASSS!!!! This competition would suck without YOU! GREAT way to close the final show!!!
3503 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Stand by as I gather the points!
3503 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I will now reveal your scores for tonight's performances! THIS IS NOT YOUR FINAL SCORE!!
3503 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Backstreet Boys

1st Song: 36.5/40

Jessica - 6.5
Celine - 10
Adam - 10
Carrie - 10

2nd Song: 34.5/40

Jessica - 8.5
Celine - 10
Adam - 7
Carrie - 9

3rd Song: 28/40

Jessica - 0
Celine - 10
Adam - 8
Carrie - 10
3503 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
TwentyFourSeven

1st Song: 38.5/40

Jessica - 10
Celine - 8.5
Adam - 10
Carrie - 10

2nd Song: 35/40

Jessica - 10
Celine - 7
Adam - 8
Carrie - 10

3rd Song: 38/40

Jessica - 10
Celine - 10
Adam - 8
Carrie - 10
3503 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Kelly Clarkson

1st Song: 33/40

Jessica - 8
Celine - 10
Adam - 6
Carrie - 9

2nd Song: 39/40

Jessica - 9
Celine - 10
Adam - 10
Carrie - 10

3rd Song: 33/40

Jessica - 6.5
Celine - 7
Adam - 9.5
Carrie - 10
3503 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I will now tally your official scores from the whole season! The voice with the highest score WILL win Stardom! Season 2!
3503 days 20 hours ago
imprincearthur
Celine-Congratulations All acts on making final 3 anyways as i said 24/7 talk to me for a record deal!!!!!
3503 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Coming in third place with a total of 270.29...

Backstreet Boys!
3503 days 20 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
24/7 won. I lost too many points this round :(
3503 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
Watches-

Really!!

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!